10 most important moments in soulstrut history?

Comments

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

That's still a step up from the-breaks. What happened to Kojack and Chase Crusher? And who did dreidel menorah become?

dreidel came back on under a different name....he told me some of yall came at him with that, your a newjack loser attitude..never been back since. hes doing his thing tho..
    Not really, Woimsah is back to posting regularly.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    who was that rapper dude who had a couple of posts and ended up flying off the handle when everyone clowned on him...

I know some SS slang was dirived from that thread..

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    who was that rapper dude who had a couple of posts and ended up flying off the handle when everyone clowned on him...

this is not a one-time event. can you please be more specific?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    prob when edan called SoI "mousey"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

aren't they both from Boston, was this a personal beef?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    -Let a Heatrock loose .

what was this?

For Katrina, we all decided that we would all sell some of the most valuable records in all of our collections, like SERIOUS pieces like Stark Reality and East Of Underground. We all had a little bidding war up on here, and in the end all the money that was raised was donated to a charity (or charities.) Deep Stank had his company match the donations and I think we all in all raised over 100 grand. It was Bambouche who facilitated it.

Definitely Soulstrut's finest hour, without question. Nothing else comes close.

MUST TO CO-SIGN THIS.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

aren't they both from Boston, was this a personal beef?

i only learned about it a couple months ago when someone linked the thread. it was a thread about running into "celebrity diggers" (i think), and Soul mentioned seeing edan in his spot and saying whats up to edan only to get snubbed, or some attitude from E. Edan showed up in the thread calling Soul mousey and how SOI lit a cig and rode off on his motorcycle. it was kinda funny.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    far from the greatest, but one of the earliest ss memories i cherish is the fusion VS madlib/egon debate sparked by one of phil's world of beats articles.
    that shit seemed to go on forever.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    "The Part Of The Song That Kills You"

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    IMHO, one of the most important moments in Soulstrut history is when I registered.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    the unbanning and triumphant return of sabadabada.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    the unbanning and triumphant return of sabadabada.

BAN!

• chasechase 767 Posts

oh wait, I think he was a producer who had worked on some "big songs", come to drop knowledge.. someone has to remember that shit..

• who was that rapper dude who had a couple of posts and ended up flying off the handle when everyone clowned on him...

oh wait, I think he was a producer who had worked on some "big songs", come to drop knowledge.. someone has to remember that shit..

You must be an idoit and/or foll not to remember who what was.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    far from the greatest, but one of the earliest ss memories i cherish is the fusion VS madlib/egon debate sparked by one of phill[/b]'s world of beats articles.

wasn't that crates list? that was a looooooong time ago

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Tony D= Idot

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    [vanity]I also do think that "People... Hold On" and the "Interstellar Jumpoff"/"2001 Space Odessey Jumpoff" were defining moments to me, at least.[/vanity]

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Tony D= Idot

I think he IM'd me from jail asking for his ss password!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    [vanity]I also do think that Guzzo's Blind Date episode was a defining moment [/vanity]

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Tony D= Idot

YES!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Randoms:

1. Pledge Drives to keep the site Up
    2. 1st annual and Only ever Soul Strut Sleep Over (Pasue)
    3. Classic Characters: TrAnSient, Strawman, The Crates, StormTrackerr, Olden Style Hats, Hcrunk, the list goes on
    4. Alphonse Mouzon threats "veracious" legal action
    5. endless DJ Shadow debates
    6. Stark and Bean Dip
    7. Take Your Mouth Off
    8. Record Days and PAP Days
    9. Ghost Bumps
    10. Stars
    11. Detroit / Canada Road Trip 2004

Its an endless flight of memories!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Tony D= Idot

YES!

Ghost bumpage?

who the fuck was dude who came on the board happy as hell cause he finally got anal sex from his girlfriend/date/wife whatever?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    freakytracy?

• who the fuck was dude who came on the board happy as hell cause he finally got anal sex from his girlfriend/date/wife whatever?

That sounds vaguely familiar... was it that Metal Maniac guy?

Man... its like that thread is on the tip of my brain or something....

far from the greatest, but one of the earliest ss memories i cherish is the fusion VS madlib/egon debate sparked by one of phill[/b]'s world of beats articles.

could very well be.

• far from the greatest, but one of the earliest ss memories i cherish is the fusion VS madlib/egon debate sparked by one of phill[/b]'s world of beats articles.

I read about this on your site, and you mentioned the crates list along with "sites like soulstrut" and that caused me to check out this site. The rest is history a depressing story of how a man lost his job, his family and his friends, all in pursuit of a dream...[/b]

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    who the fuck was dude who came on the board happy as hell cause he finally got anal sex from his girlfriend/date/wife whatever?

I mean....come on.....can you really blame him?

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I thought Steven Segal at Shangri-La and subsequent jpegs were funny, not top ten important but real funny.
    As was soulmarcosa's "I still like breakbeats" parody post.