Naming a Band......

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    no offence to the fine and the not-so-fine suggestions, but Holmes, you know what you gotta do.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

The Mythical Raers

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Off topic, but as I saw it above...

My friend entered a "name this boat," contest, and his entry was 'Shart Infested Waters'. I would rock that.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    no offence to the fine and the not-so-fine suggestions, but Holmes, you know what you gotta do.

Does it have something to do with Miss Bassie's Tape and Record...?

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

Not From Finland but very hip anyway[/b]

• olskoololskool 77 Posts
    I've been waiting for a funk band to call themselves "Afrodisiac," or at least call their CD "Afrodisiac." You guys could be the first.

Does it have something to do with Miss Bassie's Tape and Record...?

...Emporium? Why yes! So you agree!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    add an island vibe to your group...Apocalypso.

or a gutter punk vibe...shit stain and the pee marks.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I've been waiting for a funk band to call themselves "Afrodisiac," or at least call their CD "Afrodisiac." You guys could be the first.

french rap

French RnB

and montreal band Bran Van 3000 had a canadian only single called afodiziac

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    Smooth vs. Chunky

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

The first time I took acid I was walking around the campground at the philly folk fest and there were these random metal dudes rocking out around a campfire with a small crowd watching. There was head bashing guttural yelling the whole 9. I ask this kid in front of me "WTF this is supposed to be." He turns around completely serious and says, "their called blood fart and they are going to be huge."

This was years ago and they never broke so I think you can steal their name if you want, but I would not recommend it.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    was head bashing guttural yelling the whole 9. I ask this kid in front of me "WTF this is supposed to be." He turns around completely serious and says, "their called blood fart and they are going to be huge."

hahahah

Foxhole

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    The Asshurts.

or asshertz, or assHz if you wanna be next level.

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    Gravy Goat

The My Daddy Didn't Pay Attention To Me's

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the Ben Johnson's

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Alf and the Melmacks

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Pinchers of Loaf !!!!!!!!!!!

winner !!!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

The first time I took acid I was walking around the campground at the philly folk fest and there were these random metal dudes rocking out around a campfire with a small crowd watching. There was head bashing guttural yelling the whole 9. I ask this kid in front of me "WTF this is supposed to be." He turns around completely serious and says, "their called blood fart and they are going to be huge."

This was years ago and they never broke so I think you can steal their name if you want, but I would not recommend it.

i went to school with a bunch of dudes from the Philly hardcore 'scene' and have heard them use the name Bloodfart. They were also fans of the Deathfart (when a dead body releases gasses, obviously) so maybe just coincidence.

When was the last time you were at folk fest? It has been like 8 yrs or so for me.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

i went to school with a bunch of dudes from the Philly hardcore 'scene' and have heard them use the name Bloodfart. They were also fans of the Deathfart (when a dead body releases gasses, obviously) so maybe just coincidence.

When was the last time you were at folk fest? It has been like 8 yrs or so for me.

Its been about 11 years for me. I went for four years I think 14 the last year I went which is when I saw bloodfart. I always wanted to go back, but from what I hear it sucks now. No campfires. WTF, that was the best part. That and the cheap drugs.