New York City Tourist Attractions? (NRR)

13»

Comments

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    will i get shot supporting the red sox at yankee stadium?

I don't know about shot but

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I took my parents to a Reds-Red Sox game at Fenway last June, and we sat in the expensive seats.

And still we watched a Yankee fan get into a fight in the fifth inning and get kicked out. Again...don't start shit, won't be none.

I actually have more respect for Yankee fans than most fans in baseball. I went to game 1 of that season-ending, AL East on the line series last September between the Sox-Yankees, and we were sitting in the bleachers. The Yankee fan in front of me turns to his friend and says, "Is there anything better than this? At Fenway in September with the Division title on the line in the last three games of the season?" NO, there isn't, no matter who your team is.

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    did the rounds today in ny. Started off at second hand rose???whatever the name is...Found some 80s r&b not so rare singles and got taxed by the old lady at the counter. Shelled out the dough, took the loss and moved on to good, where I faired much better on prices. Got a hip hop single I wanted for 12 bucks and TSL had it for 20 bucks. I could have got & looked at more but I still have 2 more days to shop so didn't want to blow to much cash. Went to TSL and from the moment i walked in, I knew I wasn't going to have time to look at everything found some heat though. Went to TTLab and it was cool but I still didn't want to spend too much. I still have to hit A-1 and Gimmie if I have time before i leave.
    Also went around soho to Alife, Triple 5, Flight club,etc. Ate in little Italy and got lost and finally said fuck it and took a cab to the hotel in times square... Tommorow Radio city to check the roots show and Spinna at cielo.