Videos You Wish Were On YouTube

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I know thatsite has a shitload of videos. Anything slip thru the cracks???? I've been wanting to watch some peter puck cartoons since I was a kid. All I found was some audio clips. It's just not the same. What have you guys search for on you tube and came up empty????

Comments

• pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
    a video with Patrick Adams

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    A video of me doing the running man and then an alien jumps out and i beat him with the quickness whilst sipping a banana milkshake, i dont even break a sweat, then the alien transforms into a time portal and other aliens start coming through so i put on a clinic in alien ass kicking and then Kiera Knightley gets kidnapped so i rescue her from the badguys and she falls in love with me but im like "see ya sweetcheeks" and i go and discover the lost city of Atlantis by accident whilst digging for records you yatches dont even know about.

That is a fucking sweet video.

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    and i go and discover the lost city of Atlantis by accident whilst digging for records you yatches dont even know about.

discovering aquatic raers =

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts
    More George Carlin HBO specials. There are a few up there but I know he's got a lot more than what's there.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Slick Rick - Sitting In My Car vid?
    maybe I didn't see it.

and more Biz vids!!!

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I wish someone would repost those jazz cartoons that were linked here a while back. I watched one and bookmarked the rest for later, but when I went back they were gone.

• episodes of
    "Thundarr the Barbarian"
    "Sk8 TV"
    "Out of Control"

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I wish someone would repost those jazz cartoons that were linked here a while back. I watched one and bookmarked the rest for later, but when I went back they were gone.

I remember those!! All of those were great. After a quick google search, I found this. I think it's the same thing, but I can't find them on youtube.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:PM_O...t=clnk&cd=2

I remember those!! All of those were great. After a quick google search, I found this. I think it's the same thing, but I can't find them on youtube.h
    Thanks! I didn't realize they were commercially available.

I remember those!! All of those were great. After a quick google search, I found this. I think it's the same thing, but I can't find them on youtube.

yeah, but at the steep price of $168.00!!! Whose got a copy???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Ugh,..... they're not. I LOVED those vids, but not enough to pay 200 bucks for the DVD

I may have to buckle down and buy the VHS, looks nonexistant otherwise...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    my second and sixth birthday parties - phew, those were some good times

yeah, but at the steep price of $168.00!!!

Music clearances???

Ugh,..... they're not. I LOVED those vids, but not enough to pay 200 bucks for the DVD

I may have to buckle down and buy the VHS, looks nonexistant otherwise...

actually, after more google searching, one can find it at better brices i.e. $37.00.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Watch Yo' Mouth - PBS late 70's afternoon tv show.

Beach Patrol - late 70's early 80's tv show
    Chopper One - " " '' ''' '"' ''' '"' '' ''' ''

Rickety Rocket cartoon

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    "I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up" Commercial.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The Falling and I Can't Get Up Commercial.

LOL

"This is serious, we could make u delirious!" Anti drug commercial

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Rickety Rocket

That was my favorite cartoon.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Rickety Rocket

That was my favorite cartoon.

"Rickety Rocket was my favorite cartoooon!"

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
    More Footage of Reverend X from The Spirit of The Truth