Sarah Silverman Appreciation

1235»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm amazed how long this thread is.

Watched the clips. Silverman wasn't funny. I don't think she's a bitch though.

She's ok looking but whatever hotness quotient she might attain is instantly deaded when she opens her mouth and starts talking. She sounds like a parody of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Margaret Cho has funny moments but her cult following has more to do with her message than her delivery. I know AZNs worship her since, well, there's no one else out there.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts

I didn't think she was funny at all (annoying actually) until my wife made me watch a bit in which she completely rips into Ryan Seacrest.

That shit had me rolling!!

My friend showed me that bit, too. Granted, Seacrest is an easy target, but it was a good bit, particularly considering that it's a true story. She also has a bit about being on Hollywood Squares with Little Richard, Anna Nicole Smith, and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog that's pretty good. But she's still not turning out so well in the funny/annoying ratio.

I'm willing to agree.
    But she still changed the way I'll watch American Idol forever.

"Are you going to fuck with me?! You're going to fuck with me aren't you!! I knew it! You're going to fuck with me. You are going to fuck with me aren't you? etc..."

Classic!

• I didn't think she was funny at all (annoying actually) until my wife made me watch a bit in which she completely rips into Ryan Seacrest.

That shit had me rolling!!

My friend showed me that bit, too. Granted, Seacrest is an easy target, but it was a good bit, particularly considering that it's a true story. She also has a bit about being on Hollywood Squares with Little Richard, Anna Nicole Smith, and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog that's pretty good. But she's still not turning out so well in the funny/annoying ratio.

I used to think she was lame until I saw those cable specials, too. She talks MAD shit about Hollywood types and industry people..and that I like.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Thank you for justifying the time I wasted reading this thread.