Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    shes the definition of dopeness

• shes the definition of dopeness

I agree, but I have a feeling a lot of Strutters won't.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I just would like to add, I think she's dope, and yes I'd hit.

thanks,

- spidey

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

hot and funny (a rare combo...)

but, I think she needs new material...her shit's gettin a lil played...

• but, I think she needs new material...her shit's gettin a lil played...

nah, she doing fine in my book.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i watched the first ten seconds of the first video and found it completely unfunny. is everything else like that?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    someone needs to put that horse to pasture

• i watched the first ten seconds of the first video and found it completely unfunny. is everything else like that?
    you trippin'.........

I think she is the shit.

• shes better than most female stand ups. Still dont find her all that funny though.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    shes better than most female stand ups. Still dont find her all that funny though.

You need to take a day off, dude. Go get a pedicure at a spa or something and relax.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i watched the first ten seconds of the first video and found it completely unfunny.

She's garbage.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i watched the first ten seconds of the first video and found it completely unfunny.

She's garbage.

Co-sign.

She's gotten a lot of NYC press. Hipster mags and whatever, but i'm not seein' it.

College student demograph.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

She's garbage.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

She's garbage.

Cosign, I do not find her at all funny.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

She's garbage.

Co-sign.

She's gotten a lot of NYC press. Hipster mags and whatever, but i'm not seein' it.

College student demograph.

Not just hipster rags--I became aware of her when the New Yorker did a feature on her last year. People really wanna act like she's an "important" voice.

May I also add that I predict little dudes coming out of the woodwork in this thread and confessing their attraction to her?

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

She's garbage.

Co-cosign. I used to think she was funny (back when she was on Mr. Show), but she doesn't understand that being transgressive and being funny aren't always the same thing.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i'm not really feeling her either, although as far as female comedians go, she is probably one of the best.

the only female stand-up routine i really dig is....Ellen Degeneras.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Delay, this is just disturbing...

but funnier than sarah silverman.

• i watched the first ten seconds of the first video and found it completely unfunny.

She's garbage.

I'm so sick of Vice Magazine-style smirky "shock comedy". This bitch is really tired.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

She's garbage.

Co-cosign. I used to think she was funny (back when she was on Mr. Show), but she doesn't understand that being transgressive and being funny aren't always the same thing.
    I agree up to a point with the hatters on here but I still like her comedy, meaning that I would check out some shit she was in or a show she was doing. That stand-up movie she did has some really funny bits in it but her brand of jokes just got tired after an hour.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I find her an important voice and I would tap.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

She's garbage.

I'm so sick of Vice Magazine-style smirky "shock comedy". This bitch is really tired.

That music video shit in the 1st clip was awful! Not offensive by any means, just really "tired" comedy.

what a bunch of humorless hatting grumpy ol' bastards.
    live a little. get out and breathe the air. see the world. hating on egerything will give you tumors.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    live a little. get out and breathe the air. see the world. hating on egerything will give you tumors.

Having suspect taste in comedy is worse.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

the firstseconds of that 1st video are not only really not funny, they're tired and badly delivered.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

the firstseconds of that 1st video are not only really not funny, they're tired and badly delivered.

I think that's supposed to be part of her alterna-charm....

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I think that's supposed to be part of her alterna-charm....
    I thought this exactly

Like she gets lillith fair like/cat power fan like appreciaiton ... but in comedy

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    That chapelle show one

amateur night...

I'm not funny bitch...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    someone needs to put that horse to pasture

whatever.
    every comedian isnt batting 1000 w/ stuff they put out. but as a person, doing stand=up, talk shows, etc she is hilarious and has a great personality. very sarcastic. and she smokes hella bud.
    if this makes me than pass the homemade bombs.