Are CAPRIS a GOOD LOOK?!?

d_wordd_word 666 Posts
edited December 2015 in Off Topic (NRR)
Are CAPRIS a good look?! I mean for the dudes. YAY or NAY? You ever rock a cute little pair with your ice-cream BAPES and mesh half-shirt?

"I like my girls with a boom"
TAGGED:

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    So thats what those things are called... capris.

i always thought they were called "fucking stupid shorts"

even worse are those zipoff short/capri/long combo abominations.

"its like sooo good, when i want to wear shorts, i just zip off the legs and i look like a prat"

get with the baggy cargos, Dickies or Bball shorts, 'Capris' are strictly for douchebags.

just my 0.02

(just woke up, kinda grumpy)

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Okay that post sounds like a NAY.

I'm gonna vote YAY just to even it out ...

Count is ONE and ONE.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Okay that post sounds like a NAY.

uh, yeah, sorry... like i said, grumpy today.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude no

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i think those look dumb as hell, but then again most rappers wear "shorts" that aren't much different than those so WTF.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    If there was ever a post that had Reynaldo's name on it...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    those are fucking ugly, I leave that shit for dudes with gel in the hair.

AVOID.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Short Pants < Long Shorts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Most dudes are too scared to wear 'em.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Short Pants < Long Shorts

this is a strange paradox.

long shorts are obviously manly, for the playa scared of showing his knees.

yet if the same hemline is defined as 'short pants' it's a 'ghey' vibe.

They don't know how to properly accessorize 'em with a pair of flip-flops, a half-unbuttoned linen shirt, and a wide-brimmed hat.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

They don't know how to properly accessorize 'em with a pair of flip-flops, a half-unbuttoned linen shirt, and a wide-brimmed hat, in an urban environment

They don't know how to properly accessorize 'em with a pair of flip-flops, a half-unbuttoned linen shirt, and a wide-brimmed hat, in an urban environment

This look is actually better suited to the white sands of Cancun.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    very very very very feminine,
    like sandals.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    for dudes, hell no. i dont even like em on most chicks. some girls, with the right trunk and some heels on... maybe.

and i disagree with the statement that rappers are wearing long shorts so its the same. those dudes are rockin oversized shorts with a major sag, so not the same thing really.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i dont even like em on most chicks. some girls, with the right trunk and some heels on... maybe.
    oversized shorts with a major sag..not the same thing really.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    very very very very feminine,
    like sandals.

Ooh, can we get a gza graemlin saying "feminine like sandals"?

Oh, and Nay

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    whatever. the right person, carriage and accessories can make any thing look good.

Did you give Reynaldo your account password?

whatever. the right person, carriage and accessories can make any thing look good.

Did you give Reynaldo your account password?

I believe Young Centurion would have phrased it slightly differently: sufficient expenditure of money can make anything look good.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    and i disagree with the statement that rappers are wearing long shorts so its the same. those dudes are rockin oversized shorts with a major sag, so not the same thing really.

well it looks the same...i.e. retarded.

oh i feel you. i wasnt saying i liked the look, just that its different than capris.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Are CAPRIS a good look?! I mean for the dudes.

Definitely not. I mean, Capris are chick smokes, dude. You might as well fire up a Virginia Slim.

• thropethrope 750 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    is this thread a good look?

sayin'

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    some girls, with the right trunk and some heels on...

YES.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    There used to be a website devoted to pictures of people in capris. I believe it was called "bitch-pants.com," or something like that.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I don't hate 'em on dudes. I'd wear 'em, but I'd never buy them. I just don't see the difference between them and half the shorts I see for sale.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    "What You Got On? Some Capris or somethin'? Get yer feat done!"

I don't hate 'em on dudes. I'd wear 'em, but I'd never buy them. I just don't see the difference between them and half the shorts I see for sale.

Do you think how baggy they are has anything to do with it? Aren't capris pants that "fit" that are just cut short? I haven't seen many people with those long shorts that "fit" like pants should/do, in terms of them being wide-legged and loose in the first place.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

Do you think how baggy they are has anything to do with it? Aren't capris pants that "fit" that are just cut short? I haven't seen many people with those long shorts that "fit" like pants should/do, in terms of not being wide-legged and loose in the first place.

I mean, yeah, there's baggy/saggy shorts...and there's tight capris. But, the photo of dude above in the green capris/white shirt is what I'm talking about. They areN'T tight/fitted. They're just long shorts/short pants.

edit: grammAr (are -->areN'T; subsequently, mispelled grammAr. I'm dumb as a fucking post today. Maybe why I'm in here arguing the virtues of Man-Pris.)

Well, it appears that we are not the only ones trying to wade through this muck of confusion:

Men's Capri Pants Discussion