HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE CASTLE?!

2»

Comments

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    My man.

Though fully capable of geting on some wild-eyed Brother From Another Planet Slim-Pickens-screaming-toward-earth-astraddle-a-bass-drum shit, and despite the fact that he packs a magnitude of talent that most people would have to hire two other dudes to carry, D nonetheless manages to remain one of the most humble, genuine cats I've ever met. Folks seem to ever-increasingly treat music (or records, take your pick) like a podium to pound on, a stage to pose on, and/or a territory to be mapped, mastered, divvied up, deforested, and resold. Dave treats it???simply and perfectly???like an extra room. He represents everything that is good about soulstrut, and much of what is good about the world outside of soulstrut (it exists???I???ve seen it!). Dude is on every list that matters.

Happy Birthday, Dave.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    A gayer lord I have ne'er had the pleasure to eat.

Happy Birthday.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Happy birthday dude. Welcome to the last year of your first quarter century.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    From the samplers of babes....

Happy Birthday, SkecherUno. You seem like a very proper dude. Come to SF some time and kick us all in the head with your b-boy antics.

• Happy birthday, man--are you really only 24?

I was thinking the same thing

happy burfday man

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Come to SF some time and kick us all in the head with your b-boy antics.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    From the samplers of babes....

Happy Birthday, SkecherUno. You seem like a very proper dude. Come to SF some time and kick us all in the head leg with your b-boy antics.

BADMAN READ UP!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Windmill kicks to the leg = some schitt 23-year-olds do.

Windmill kicks to the head = growed mang schitt.

• D-Castillito!

Reiterating elated birthday wishes, and extending a notification of parcel en route to your residence as of 15 minutes ago.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'm probably about two minutes late. Sorry.

All the best.