Options

"Just a lickle soundsystem"

13»

Comments

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    Here's a clip Leo. If you need the whole thing, hit me at [email]soufriere1@yahoo.com[/email]

K.

Yup you got that one right, 10 gold stars for you and 11 hats off

peas

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Does the dude have any jazz he doesn't need?

Non for sale. I'll just say this, it's his specialty. Every BLue Note and Prestige ever released? Maybe.

K.

Jamaican collectros... got all the reggae heat you need but DUN TOUCH MI JAZZ... OR SLOWJAMS!

Hahaha... I assume you've had the experience digging while someone blasts a Skool Boys record (or something like that) on a huge soundsystem... I like soul music but that shit can get a little unnerving.

Man, if mid 80's soul jams became in vogue, this dude would be the Keb Darge of the day (not like he couldn't hang now).

K.

You ever try trading some of those 80s ballads out for raers? I've got a couple unknown mid-80s jams that I'm going to bring out next time I'm in a JA-related storage.

• Options
    Here's a clip Leo. If you need the whole thing, hit me at [email]soufriere1@yahoo.com[/email]

K.

peas

I'll try again????

k.

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts

K.

peas

I'll try again????

k.

Don't know why but it didn't work

peas
    L

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    Damn, I just noticed a Mosaic catalog on top of that McIntosh.

His jazz collectro must be crazy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    B0mping the F@ke Finds.

• Yup, another Soulstrut thread that makes my i-been-collecting-records-hella-long-so-i-must-know-my-shit self be like "i-only-recognize-like-one-record-in-this-whole-thread-man-i-don't-know-shit."

b/w
    f@ke finds?