State of the Mobb

2»

Comments

• I have to say that I agree with Phonte. I mean as a person who has been following the Mobb since "Hit From The Back" and "Peer Pressure," it is VERY difficult to watch what's going on now. My honest opinion is that this new LP blows!! The rhymes suck and the beats are straight trash. It seems to be like a pandemic in the music industry; where cats believe that giving less or cheating the customer of good music is cool. Cats longer thurst to give you knockin' shit. It's like "If I can get away with making mad dinero for creating rubbish..fuck it!" I know I will probably be screamed on because of what I said, but hey this is how I feel. It's like when you have a child and that child can do no wrong in your eyes as a youngin', but as they have gotten older they have become the opposite what they were when they were young. Point is, it saddens me to see groups and/or artists like the Mobb become what they are now.
    amir

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Now please refocus your stalking energies on somebody else.

no problem I'll just lay back in the cut and wait for your next smug, obnoxious, know-it-all statement

I'm hoping you spit another gem like handicapped white people should be thankful that at least they aren't black & healthy

Why don't you restrict yourself to getting ass-hurt over things that I've actually said? I think that will be a less complicated arrangement for everybody.

so you didn't say infer that despite a handicapped non-black family doing their best to raise a family, get off welfare, and be respected as human beings instead of charity cases they should know that if they were black and healthy they'd have it worse?

I think it would be better suited for you to actually act like a respectful responsible human being and realize that some of the things you say are completely foolish and insulting. Oh and maybe not talk on the lives of people who havent had the priviledge whiteboy college "hardships" that you've had to "deal" with

you got this tendency to shit talk and act like you didn't mean to incite when folks react.

do yourself a favor and don't make comments like the one that sparked my above statement and this issue wouldn't come up with me or anyone else.

This is a long-winded way of saying that you reject my proposal that you restrict yourself to getting ass-hurt over things that people have actually said and that you will continue to let your mindgarden spill forth into the real world?

I mean, just so we're all on the same page.

no, I'm trying to say you had no right to speak on what I mentioned in that thread and you constantly jump in and speak on things with a smug "my opinion is the truth" attitude (see the "rap legends" thread).

It might be best for you to just walk away sometimes instead of attempting to make other people feel small.

Neither I nor anybody else on SoulStrut is responsible for your feelings of smallness, dude.

Whatever it is that you're upset about here--like many of your posts--is probably something better shared with a professional than with the internets.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i realized cormega was a bad rapper after hearing that track he did with ghostface. ghostface like completely rips his verse and then cormega comes on and nearly makes me fall asleep.

• Now please refocus your stalking energies on somebody else.

no problem I'll just lay back in the cut and wait for your next smug, obnoxious, know-it-all statement

I'm hoping you spit another gem like handicapped white people should be thankful that at least they aren't black & healthy

Why don't you restrict yourself to getting ass-hurt over things that I've actually said? I think that will be a less complicated arrangement for everybody.

so you didn't say infer that despite a handicapped non-black family doing their best to raise a family, get off welfare, and be respected as human beings instead of charity cases they should know that if they were black and healthy they'd have it worse?

I think it would be better suited for you to actually act like a respectful responsible human being and realize that some of the things you say are completely foolish and insulting. Oh and maybe not talk on the lives of people who havent had the priviledge whiteboy college "hardships" that you've had to "deal" with

you got this tendency to shit talk and act like you didn't mean to incite when folks react.

do yourself a favor and don't make comments like the one that sparked my above statement and this issue wouldn't come up with me or anyone else.

This is a long-winded way of saying that you reject my proposal that you restrict yourself to getting ass-hurt over things that people have actually said and that you will continue to let your mindgarden spill forth into the real world?

no, I'm trying to say you had no right to speak on what I mentioned in that thread and you constantly jump in and speak on things with a smug "my opinion is the truth" attitude (see the "rap legends" thread).

It might be best for you to just walk away sometimes instead of attempting to make other people feel small.

Neither I nor anybody else on SoulStrut is responsible for your feelings of smallness, dude.

Whatever it is that you're upset about here--like many of your posts--is probably something better shared with a professional than with the internets.

once again I'm going to ask you to not speak on shit you don't know about and to not make assumptions like I need to speak to a professional. Although I'm sure you are a great judge of character as well as an authority on race, rap music, and everything else you profess superior knowledge on you really don't know shit about me, could not relate to me, nor would I want you to.

PS if you can't take criticizm like "It might be best for you to just walk away sometimes instead of attempting to make other people feel small." without projecting that I am simpply talking about our exchanges than maybe you shouldn't be posting at all.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Guzzle, I think its safe to say that we ALL know far too much about you...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    OH my god, i was gonna say something about mobb deep, but i forgot what it was reading guzzo's huge ass hurt argument about black people or something.

dude...shut up!!!

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

Now please refocus your stalking energies on somebody else.

once again I'm going to ask you to not speak on shit you don't know about and to not make assumptions like I need to speak to a professional. Although I'm sure you are a great judge of character as well as an authority on race, rap music, and everything else you profess superior knowledge on you really don't know shit about me, could not relate to me, nor would I want you to.

PS if you can't take criticizm like "It might be best for you to just walk away sometimes instead of attempting to make other people feel small." without projecting that I am simpply talking about our exchanges than maybe you shouldn't be posting at all.

I will paypal you $100 right now if you sign a binding agreement wherein you warrant that you will shut the fuck up forever.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I have to say that I agree with Phonte. I mean as a person who has been following the Mobb since "Hit From The Back" and "Peer Pressure," it is VERY difficult to watch what's going on now. My honest opinion is that this new LP blows!! The rhymes suck and the beats are straight trash. It seems to be like a pandemic in the music industry; where cats believe that giving less or cheating the customer of good music is cool. Cats longer thurst to give you knockin' shit. It's like "If I can get away with making mad dinero for creating rubbish..fuck it!" I know I will probably be screamed on because of what I said, but hey this is how I feel. It's like when you have a child and that child can do no wrong in your eyes as a youngin', but as they have gotten older they have become the opposite what they were when they were young. Point is, it saddens me to see groups and/or artists like the Mobb become what they are now.
    amir

thanks for chiming in on the issue at hand and I tend to agree with you.

faux/guzzo I like both you guys for different reasons.. i even think faux has been tamer these times around. But christ where is Personal chat option when you need it

no iam simply implying that you sound ass hurt....no but you refuse to awknoledge that no one gives a fuck...no when will you stop posting bullshit in threads..when you will stop posting...well then why would you...

looking like delays avatar in here

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Cormega sucks ass

"Blood Money" is good considering the circumstances

Phonte should never open his mouth about anything rap related

Mobb Deep > EPMD

"The Infamous" (the song) melts my face ....and the video also

"Murda Muzik" was awful...but "What's ya poison" is my shit

"Infamy" = slept on

Alchemist + Mobb =

Prodigy can't rap anymore ...but so what ..he deserves a pass

"The Infamous" (the album) > Illmatic

• "The Infamous" (the album) > Illmatic

BAN

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "The Infamous" (the album) > Illmatic

BAN

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    you guys are weird.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Phonte should never open his mouth about anything rap related

I am saying. The dude never had anything interesting to say about rap back when he was just another fanboy posting on Okayplayer... what makes people think he would have anything worthwhile to say now?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Mobb Deep > EPMD

This looks wrong let me fix your typo for you.

EPMD > mobb deep.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Mobb Deep > EPMD

This looks wrong let me fix your typo for you.

EPMD > mobb deep.