Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    You wouldn't believe how out of touch some of these old guys with records are

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Why don't you run it by his desk that they are racist titles and he should consider changing them? I was thinking at first he might be referencing negro spirituals because a lot of it is gospel, then jazz came into the pic.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    BABPIST

If I were Baptist, I know I'd be offended.

"Shuga?"

• Why don't you run it by his desk that they are racist titles and he should consider changing them?

I just did.

SONIC

• this dude totally lies about the descriptions of these records, he also lies about the condition, i know cause i sold him a bunch of these

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I think this is the same dude who last week had a Folkways Scottish drum and bagpipe record listed as "drum breaks".

here we go

http://cgi.ebay.com/1957-FOLKWAYS-LP-BLA...1QQcmdZViewItem

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    This dude must have hacked Marcofunks search function. He's hitting the jackpot with shit like this....

Marcofunk is a fucking moron http://cgi.ebay.com/SOMBRA-BOOGIE-LP-AFR...1QQcmdZViewItem

Freddie - Tex Mex label.... probobly the biggest that has ever existed. Nothing "private" about it. Next to each song title it lists the style of music. Ranchera, Cumbia, Bolero, Polka Sombra Rock (Shadow Rock, which Im going to assume is some shitty teeny rock). I guarantee there is nothing cuban, afro, latin-jazz about it, and theres definitly no breaks on it. This is obviously a shitty ranchera dance kiddie band on one of the shittiest Tex Mex labels there ever was. Are dudes just this fucking stupid?!!!!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    oh my gawd ... this is the biggest turd ranchera record, again not private, or psychedelic, or ACID, or good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SANGRE-VIVA-60s-TEXA...1QQcmdZViewItem

• mojoworkinmojoworkin 283 Posts
    Y'all are just salty that your auctions don't feature a fancy animated .gif of a tonearm skating across a stereo Blue Note!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm just curious what the difference between BLACK NEGRO and AFRO NEGRO is.

I do have to give him props for the term "JESUS MUSIC" though.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I'm just curious what the difference between BLACK NEGRO and AFRO NEGRO is.

It's the same tender balance between the terms Soulful jazz funk and Jazzy Funk w/ soul

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    This dude must have hacked Marcofunks search function. He's hitting the jackpot with shit like this....

Marcofunk is a fucking moron http://cgi.ebay.com/SOMBRA-BOOGIE-LP-AFR...1QQcmdZViewItem

Freddie - Tex Mex label.... probobly the biggest that has ever existed. Nothing "private" about it. Next to each song title it lists the style of music. Ranchera, Cumbia, Bolero, Polka Sombra Rock (Shadow Rock, which Im going to assume is some shitty teeny rock). I guarantee there is nothing cuban, afro, latin-jazz about it, and theres definitly no breaks on it. This is obviously a shitty ranchera dance kiddie band on one of the shittiest Tex Mex labels there ever was. Are dudes just this fucking stupid?!!!!

Marco saw brown people on the cover and lost control of his "bidding finger."
    REAL BLACK FUNKYMAN!)@)

He get raisin.

CARZY STUFF HERE, I DONT THINK I CAN EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS?? JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES AND INFO ON THE BACK COVER AS SHOWN IN THE PIC ALSO? THE SAMPLES AND BREAKS ON THIS LP AND INSANE! AND THE MOOG AND SYTH EFFECTS.... I CAN NOT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS THAT CAN BE PUT ON EBAY, AND THE COVER IS BY FAR THE STRANGEST COVER WE HAVE SEEN!

marcofunk has NO GAME at all to be falling for this shit regularly

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I CAN NOT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS THAT CAN BE PUT ON EBAY

I take it that this means one must employ profanity to properly describe it?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    These boots is made for Pirate Racists!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7762448538

CARZY STUFF

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Something about this cover makes me think that it actually might not have anything to do with Psych, Garage, Acid or Zappa.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAVE-COMBO-PRIVATE-...6QQcmdZViewItem

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    CARZY STUFF

Maybe he means "Karzy"

http://www.allwords.com/word-karzy.html

Your Query of 'karzy' Resulted in 2 Matches
    From The AND Dictionary
    Displaying Items 1 through 2
    Definitions
    karzy kazi

kazi
    karzy
    karsey
    karsy
    noun

kazis, karzies, karseys, karsies
    1. slang
    A lavatory[/b].

Etymology: Early 1960s: from Italian casa house.

wow - this guys must have a magic 8 ball full of key words.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Get him on SoulStrut!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    see, I was right - rare ranchera is that next hot shit.

maybe marcofunk isn't so dumb after all - he's just ahead of the trend curve.

narcotrafficante corridos for days...

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    CARZY STUFF HERE, I DONT THINK I CAN EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS?? JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES AND INFO ON THE BACK COVER AS SHOWN IN THE PIC ALSO? THE SAMPLES AND BREAKS ON THIS LP AND INSANE! AND THE MOOG AND SYTH EFFECTS.... I CAN NOT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS THAT CAN BE PUT ON EBAY, AND THE COVER IS BY FAR THE STRANGEST COVER WE HAVE SEEN!

This seller can expect to soon be receiving an email from Marcofunk detailing his disappointment with the lp not having any funky blackman soul and his dire need to return file a chargeback.

• BABPIST

If I were Baptist Nigo, I know I'd be offended.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

This seller can expect to soon be receiving an email from Marcofunk detailing his disappointment with the lp not having any funky blackman soul and his dire need to return file a chargeback.

seriously, marcofunk is gonna stick it to this dude for sure. maybe he'll give the guy so much shit that he'll learn his lesson?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

"SYTH EFFECTS"

seriously, marcofunk is gonna stick it to this dude for sure. maybe he'll give the guy so much shit that he'll learn his lesson?

haha! A potentially good use for the mighty collectro?!?!

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    He's got a record listed with the key words PSYCH METAL PUNK JAZZ.Are you kidding me?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    He's got a record listed with the key words PSYCH METAL PUNK JAZZ.Are you kidding me?

You are obviously disconnected from the online marketplace!!!