Big Brother is watching you....

BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Did the university not notice that that's at least 150 people. All those kids' parents should file some sort of class action violation of privacy lawsuit. Or at least threaten to pull their kids out of the college.

Speaking as someone who is 36 and who has never smoked any herb his entire life, why can't pot be legalized already?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I am morally appalled, but it is fun for dayz on there - I mean, look!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

When did the American Taliban get out of prison???

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    I am morally appalled, but it is fun for dayz on there

I have this problem too.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    Seriously though...
    It looks like the campus or police tried to close the field because there was some event planned there that they didn't approve of (annual smoke out day?!) even though they knew it would still happen, and then they photographed everyone after warning them that they would?!
    This is disturbing on many levels...

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Jeebus what a waste of time and money. I guess there's no real crime in Colorado...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    What I'm getting from this is: Weed is bad for your hair.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    What I'm getting from this is: Weed is bad for your hair.

lol

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Man, what genius police work...a sting operation designed to catch college students in Colorado smoking weed on 4/20. Joe Friday must have been on this case.

I have this problem too.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    So, I sent this link to a homie and he was so pissed off he called the colorado aclu, they told him, in his words "the kids were told they could go on the field, then suddenly there are signs saying what you saw in the site so people started taking pics but not for smoking anything, for tresspassing
    the lady I talked to hadnt seen the site but she was shocked when I told her the school is offering a 50 dollar bounty on each head it gets the pics were spossed to be of tresspassers, not smokers."

fucked up.

So, I sent this link to a homie and he was so pissed off he called the colorado aclu, they told him, in his words "the kids were told they could go on the field, then suddenly there are signs saying what you saw in the site so people started taking pics but not for smoking anything, for tresspassing
    the lady I talked to hadnt seen the site but she was shocked when I told her the school is offering a 50 dollar bounty on each head it gets the pics were spossed to be of tresspassers, not smokers."

fucked up.

Time to collect and post pictures of the weasels turning these kids in.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

fucked up.

I bet they are spending the $50 on herb.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

fucked up.

probably ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends doing that shit.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    being a resident of colorado (not boulder tho), i am disturbed by this behavior. this is the same school that tries to cover up their football players raping chicks but they're trying to expose kids smoking pot on 4/20 in fucking BOULDER? the WEED CAPITOL of the midwest? that's dumb. CU is a bitch ass school anyway. there's a CU on the campus I work on but they aren't as chump as the boulder campus. besides, down here, they don't smoke weed at school on 4/20, they do it right and go to the lawn of the capitol. and there's probably 3 or 4 times as many people doing it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I wanna see the photos of the kids that go to CU @ Boulder and DON'T smoke dope!!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    When did the American Taliban get out of prison???

My man here is smoking a piece of dookey. RAD!