Jamiriquai??

2»

Comments

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    I heard dude did not want to perform with Roy Ayers cause he thought his music was too old.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Damn i wish i coulda answered this thread when i was drunk, ahhh well incredulosity will have to suffice.

for the record, Jammmyrikki is a short little wanker who ponces around in funny hats whilst imitating Stevie Wonder and he should be shot on sight.

ok, maybe i was a bit silly, let me rephrase: Jammyrikki is a cunt.

fuck that shit dude, i harbour a deep hatred for that jumped up little bastard and anything he comes into contact with.

cunt.

cunt.

cunt.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    When "Emergency On Planet Earth" came out, I thought it was hot but the feeling faded with time. Undgergraduate zeal? I don't know. I still bump it on occaison. I kind of liked Little L. When it comes down to it though, the sound screams "extremely well executed tribute band" because they always sounded like someone else and never formed their own musical identity.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Goddamn some of you have some serious hatred for a silly little guy who makes music.

Yes, they're corny, but "Stillness In Time" is my shit.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Goddamn some of you have some serious hatred for a silly little guy who makes music.

I fully admit there is no logic as to the level of utter contempt i reserve for this pissant. its really quite sad, but i thoroughly enjoy my hatred, i bask in its fury and it makes me feel better.

and you know hes a lizard right? (well actually a gecko).

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i love how if something JUST SLIGHTLY misses the boat musically, it gets hated on 199999% more than anything that is just straight up terrible.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I think it was the hat(s)

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i like certain songs by jamiriquai. i don't give a fuck about no gotdam hat some little muthafucka might be wearing whilst walking on a moving floor or whatever that stupid shit was

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i like some jam.. tunes. i respect his hustle for the last ten or so years.

thanks to napolean dynamite i also enjoy the track "canned heat"

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    "Morning Glory" from Return of the Space Cowboy (very chill, laidback)
    and
    M-Beat's "Do You Know Where You're Going?" (catchy drum & bass corn)
    are okay.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I heard dude did not want to perform with Roy Ayers cause he thought his music was too old.

I've always been leery of openly retro-ish artists who look down on older acts with the same sound. Just ain't right. (Also see: Billy Childish.)