Let's Discuss WINGS

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
no not the tv show starring tim daily.BUFFALO VS BBQ??????????????? VS

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    there's this secret pho^ spot by my work that serves up some butter-fried (with jalapenos) wings that are better than filet mignon.

this is really good too, but before WINGS.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im surprised this post survived the downtime just now. it crapped out while it was loading.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    there's this secret pho^ spot by my work that serves up some butter-fried (with jalapenos) wings that are better than filet mignon.

this is really good too, but before WINGS.

Where are you located?? Those wings sound ridiculous

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Not the greatest, but respect must be shown.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Buffalo Wings =

some say they go to Hooter's for the, um, wings.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I've never tried their wings. I went to school in upstate western NY. The buffalo wings were off the chain. I make my own @ home. Honey Habenero Sauce and all.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

I was just at Anchor last weekend after a leafs game in buffalo. Duff's in Amherst and Buzzy's in Niagara Falls are better choices but Anchor bar is still the originator so to speak.

Buffalo wings are the simplest things on earth, and as always the simplest things are often the most butchered.

fried wings + frank's red hot + butter = buffalo wings

keep it simple stupid.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Dammit, I only clicked on this thread to join in on the Paul / Linda McCartney lovefest and instead find thse pictures of delectable and messy bird extremities. Now I'm hungry. Look what y'all batches done did now.
    Paul McCartney =

• schoggischoggi 298 Posts

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    last week i was hangng out with my lil cousins and they got hungry so i decided to go top shelf and get some pizza hut but they were offering wings! yeah, wing! but they got this weird way of ordering like "bone-in" or "bone-out" and i was all like totally hyphy and thizzin on some meat lovers so i was like "go hard or go home" and they delivered boneless chicken wings which kinda look like meat turds but theyre drenched in some sort of hot sauce which tasted like shit but i really appreciated the boneless cuz i hate the bone and all the veins and shit you folls are sucking on. alright, now im disgusted.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    some say they go to Hooter's for the, um, wings.

"Damn, look at dem titties!!!" I gotta say Charlie's Ribs in Akron, OH got the wings on lock.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Not the greatest, but respect must be shown.

Anecdote (overheard) from a Saturday lunch @ the Anchor Bar -

Patron (to waitress): So which level of 'hotness' of wings do you recommend?

Waitress: I couldn't personally vouch for any - I'm vegetarian...

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Buffalo Wings =

upstate western NY. The buffalo wings were off the chain.

fried wings + frank's red hot + butter = buffalo wings

great thread. i'm hungry now too though. wing stop is my only option but it's not bad.

Waitress: I couldn't personally vouch for any - I'm vegetarian...

sorry, but whats about that anecdote?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I love wings!

I remember when I was in Uni., I was put in charge to run a food stall for the Chinese students.

I threw in a simple method, just slightly deep fry into golden brown, dry up and put honey on top and serve right away (2 pieces each serving)

We made 900 chicken wings, almost sold out in 3 hrs!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I love wings !!! Fried hard with louisiana hot sauce, butter and a touch of honey. Can't hat on smoked wings though.....