what do/did you carry in your backpack?

13»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    haha, I get it this is an OG check right?
    Dude you can go ahead and try to pull cards based on good life attedence but you really don't need to worry its not like I base my life on the shit I did years back. If you need some credentials though check with the dudes at Meanstreet and ask them about Adam Klein. Better yet Give Tony or Courtney a call and ask them what young Adam was sayin back in the day.

blowed was a nice scene, but thats all it was, A SCENE. Even dudes affiliated for the most part don't really talk on it anymore. Don't beleive me come down to LA and talk with them old heads. See how much you hear them speak on that shit.

I'd rather hit up that museum down the street on a weekend afternoon than go to the Kaos network anyways

So all that and still no Goodlife. Thanks for wasting my time. Next...

I don't get it, do i need a good life attendence sheet?

dude your getting aggy over nothing (WOW did I really just say that?)

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

dude your getting aggy over nothing

Exactly...now stand back before I launch the hot contents of my Goodlife tofu burrito at you.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    BE AGGRESSIVE

BE

BE

AGGRESSIVE!!![/b]

here's what has been in the shig-o-pack

hackey sack
    walkman [cassette variety]
    books [ /]
    dominos
    flip flops
    gum
    cigarettes
    pens
    paper
    hat
    chapstick
    inhaler
    water
    fruit

Please listen to the abbreviated soundfiles on the following page for CVE's Villains and Hip Hop Kclan's Sounds Like. Now call me crazy but if you liked Slump and Grind and/or Paul Wall and Chamillionaire's Get Your Mind Corect then there's no reason why you should hate this stuff:

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?Cty=&UPC=DC017LP

• 2 pair rubber gloves

SUSPECT.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    2 pair rubber gloves

SUSPECT.

do you know lyrical jesus? he's also known to ssome as freestyle jesus. never seen rapping, but there are those of us who are firm believers in his ability.

Please listen to the abbreviated soundfiles on the following page for CVE's Villains and Hip Hop Kclan's Sounds Like. Now call me crazy but if you liked Slump and Grind and/or Paul Wall and Chamillionaire's Get Your Mind Corect then there's no reason why you should hate this stuff:

Don't force me to make this its own thread.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    That cheerleadeer is fuckin' ripped! Look at the abs, looka t the quads, shit look you can see every muscle on her body.

• That cheerleadeer's face is fuckin' ripped!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    That cheerleadeer's face is fuckin' ripped!

mmm-hmmm. she needs to do something about that hair too.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Don't force me to make this its own thread.

okay, im listening. a couple songs on there are okay. some of them are like "what the fuck is going on here" though. I like chamillionaire better.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I gotta say again how much i enjoy archaic's posts on here. Dude is always entertaining.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Please listen to the abbreviated soundfiles on the following page for CVE's Villains and Hip Hop Kclan's Sounds Like. Now call me crazy but if you liked tracks that wheren't good enough to make Slump and Grind and/or mediocre Paul Wall and Chamillionaire songs then there's no reason why you should hate this stuff[/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    It depends; groceries, records, a cd player, cd's, books, warmer clothes, rca adaptors, stuff like that. Mine is made by caribou and it's about ten years old.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    What's In Your Bag?

the mouseover descriptions you can add to each item are cool.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Big Al's, and a bunch of other places you consumate little dudes don't know squat about.

you talking bout al's bar? or a different joint? al's bar was the shit, as was goodlife for a hot minute, member a dude named "g-money" from the hip hop one network? memories like a muv...

also, i dont see the big deal about dude packin a strap, manyof us did, was a simple content of his bag, not flexing... most so cal dudes know if its in your bag you can ditch a bag, tht was the transpo, when it came time you may need it, into the waistband it went, fools flexin straps are suckers, dude carrying on the dl are smart... we all did stupid kid shit, ease up...

& what the fuck p[ackin straps gotta do w/ goodlife or blowed?

you talking bout al's bar? or a different joint? al's bar was the shit, as was goodlife for a hot minute, member a dude named "g-money" from the hip hop one network? memories like a muv...

Yep, Al's Bar was it, run by Big Al. I was so high the first time I was there, that I wandered through a door to the backstage area and made the comment to Al "damn, that's a high ceiling". Since we were actually standing in an alley, he was really nice about informing me "dude, that's the sky."

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

Yep, Al's Bar was it, run by Big Al. I was so high the first time I was there, that I wandered through a door to the backstage area and made the comment to Al "damn, that's a high ceiling". Since we were actually standing in an alley, he was really nice about informing me "dude, that's the sky."

ha fresh, i used to work @ 3rd Rail right around the corner, we spent many a drunken nights in that joint 90'-93'ish... memebr one night we rooled in w/ ki* fro*t & they thought he was god or some shit, too funny...

another good al's story, we came out one night to the car & some crack head had just his legs sticking out the passanger window jackin Ri*k's stereo, we had good fun w/ that one...

i had a piece running in that yard for a bit, those were the days man,...

we had to cross paths before, your the one who went to Ed*son hs or am i high?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I gotta say again how much i enjoy archaic's posts on here. Dude is always entertaining.