Best MySpace profile ever... (keytar related)

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Looks like I'm just a Vegas DJ Know it all punk who can't even mix pancake batter.

- spidey

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Dood, DJ Mickey Oliver does his own stunts.

IF that is Firestarter's real pic.........Damn!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    We the pioneers of the Hot Mix went through more records in one hour then they can achieve in an entire evening. They think vinyl is what raincoats are made of. It,s an absolute shame that the technics we forefathers brought to the table is now being lost to idiots with no clue. Technology turned todays DJ,s into a bunch of little ass wipes working off computers. The,ll never get it. If it,s gotta be explained you,ll never understand. I dabble on the turntables occasionally, making CD,s for friends. Heavily in to 80,s...Any dance oriented beat type music thats driving.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    We the pioneers of the Hot Mix[/b] went through more records in one hour then they can achieve in an entire evening. They think vinyl is what raincoats are made of. It,s an absolute shame that the technics we forefathers brought to the table is now being lost to idiots with no clue. Technology turned todays DJ,s into a bunch of little ass wipes working off computers. The,ll never get it. If it,s gotta be explained you,ll never understand. I dabble on the turntables occasionally[/b], making CD,s for friends. Heavily in to 80,s...Any dance oriented beat type music thats driving.

huh??

I'd like a guided tour of this guy's private mind garden...

• Double_BDouble_B 169 Posts
    "First greatest influences in music, Gloria Gaynor and Donna Summers. It was their music that got me to spin records."