Electric Toothbrushes (NRR)

unlasciviousunlascivious 220 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
my dentist keeps telling me to get one, but i'm still on the fence about it.something about the 'Oral B Triumph' toothbrush at $100 doesn't sit well with me.besides, why do i need an LCD screen on my toothbrush!?!?

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    stop being a little tooth dude.

man up and go electric.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Fuck a hundred-dollar toothbrush

I fully endorse picking one up but I doubt that one has a leg up over the budge model... you can get them real cheap and they work just the same as far as I can tell

Your teeth feel CLEAN after using one

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    my dentist keeps telling me to get one, but i'm still on the fence about it.

something about the 'Oral B Triumph' toothbrush at $100 doesn't sit well with me.
    besides, why do i need an LCD screen on my toothbrush!?!?

there are perfectly good braun models than you can get for 50 bucks or under. they make a VERY big difference, especially on your gums.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    yeah I wasn't suggesting you cop the $$$$ one. find yourself a dollarbincommon and run with it.

(all kidding aside... they really are quite nice. I found myself brushing longer and more often after I got one.)

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    just dont get the disposable electric brusher. mine broke after three days. less than ten brushes! i had to bend it a little to make it work again. i ended up just snapping it in half on accident and was brushing with a half size tooth brush for a while.

• Options
    Yeah, my girl got me hooked on her Oral B Labourghini toothbrush...and all I had to do was by an extra head.

Teeth def do feel cleaner.

K.

Yeah, my girl got me hooked on her Oral B Labourghini toothbrush...and I'll I had to do was by an extra head.

Teeth def do feel cleaner.

K.

what happened?

• Options
    to what? Did I say electric Toothbrushes are for suckers at one time?

K.

haha. no. i didnt understand your post, but rereading it out loud helped me.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    You should go electric. Ever since I went electric I only gotta brush my teeth once every three or four days.

• Ever since I went electric I only gotta brush my teeth once every three or four days.

SOLD!

i'm now eyeing an oral b 9000 series piece. lcd yes. brushing length timer?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    You should go electric. Ever since I went electric I only gotta brush my teeth once every three or four days.
    thats fucking disgusting

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    the electric toothbrushes with the timers were a revalation to me, I had no idea that you were supposed to bruch for over 2 minutes. Now that I am timed, 2 minutes seems like a long friggin time to brush, but it is necessary I suppose.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    thats fucking disgusting

you would not enjoy hearing about my old teeth-brushing habits, then.