these might cause a few car accidents

Comments

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    Can you get any more next level than that ? I think not. Those are some pretty cheap lookin stereotypical graphics. I'm not too sure how much they'll catch on with the price tag being as high as it is, but I'm sure we'll see them on some B.E.T. Uncut sometime soon, I'll be watching out.

-I got 22's on raisin toast [email]nigg@![/email]

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Those are some pretty cheap lookin stereotypical graphics.

Yeah, it's a nice first attempt. I'm holding out for the ones that will display animated gifs

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    Can you get any more next level than that ? I think not. Those are some pretty cheap lookin stereotypical graphics. I'm not too sure how much they'll catch on with the price tag being as high as it is, but I'm sure we'll see them on some B.E.T. Uncut sometime soon, I'll be watching out.

-I got 22's on raisin toast [Email]nigg@![/Email]

yup, they got the jamster style graphics...ghey. i'm surprised there isn't a dancing frog or some shit.

if they up the quality of the images... imagine if you had your choice of album cover or samethin...that could be the move.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    The included software allows you to create your own images and send them to each wheel individually or all wheels at the same time as you drive! You can even pre-load up to six images into each wheel and program them to change automatically at the time intervals you select. [/b]

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    classy

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    The idea of putting 20,000 dollars worth of technology on the outside of a car is genius.

No way would anyone be tempted to steal that.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    classy

these remind me of graphics you'd see on a basketball at toys'r'us

i guess that means the hood's gonna eat em up! and pay top dollar

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    What happens when you back into a curb? Out $5000?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    What happens when you back into a curb? Out $5000?

Yup. 26" package with Pirelli tires ($19,500.00). That's a lot of cash to look stupib.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    classy

these remind me of graphics you'd see on a basketball at toys'r'us

i guess that means the hood's gonna eat em up! and pay top dollar

East Bay folks will be seeing these things installed on the Fatt Sak van post-haste. Da Sak is Fatt!

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    The included software allows you to create your own images and send them to each wheel individually or all wheels at the same time as you drive! You can even pre-load up to six images into each wheel and program them to change automatically at the time intervals you select. [/b]

oh, didn't actually read that bullshit...people will be showing movies on these and other drivers will be wrecking left and right.

• those cost more than my car

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    Splinter proof of death of america. Material maddness, mental dillusions.

• cost my house