Options

Weekday Finds

124»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

What no dog dawg?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

What's the record in the top-middle?

If ya still want to know its The New Freedom Singers 'Oh Happy Day' - it has a pyhth break on it but its pretty awful Gospel on the cheesy MFP label.
    I've probably got a copy lying around if you want one. It might cost you tho!

that drumbreak is soo SWEET!!! yet another put your hand in the hand version...

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    found some nice pieces today:

1. The Outlaw LP w/ Eugene McDaniel (Mint OG!)
    2. Keni Burke "Changes" (Keep Rising to the Top!)
    3. Rare Earth "Willie Remembers" (dope!)
    3. Curtis Mayfield "Short Eyes" OST
    4. Dizzy Gillespie "Live at Montreaux"
    5. Cannonball Adderley "Soul Zodiac"

• I am skin this weekend

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    jesse- nice. id be down to check out your leftovers if its cool? holler at me on the phone.

oh and that daisy is your money record on the soul tunes. should be easy to flip. also, the fontella is NICE! not the best but cool. ive had that a few times lastly, im a fan of candace love. i have all her aquarius tunes. that one catches a few bucks. one of her better ones.

oh... i have never seen C&theKisses on that label. they have some others that are nice but that i dont know. i do love seeing gene pages name on it though. always makes me stop when i see his name.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I am skin this weekend

Damn, siccavicca, you've made 40 posts (so far, 10:00 AM) on your first day here, and I'd say about 90% of them don't make any sense! Are you an alias trying to conjure up fake quotables, or just Italian?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    damn nice 45s...that Wailers tune is a scorcher. If you're looking to dump that Paul Bley record for any reason I'll take it off your hands.

Tell me when you get that Earl Zero if you think it's worht more than $10.

K.

definitely

• Options
    No lightweights in the backing back (Pablo+Soul Syndicate), 4 play out roots cuts (Home Sweet Home, Shackles and Chains, PLease OFficer, and Righteous Works) and disco-fied version of None Shall escape The Judgement complete with intro disco drums.

San Fran's best private press reggae LP?

Prove it wrong, K.

P.S. Couple of those tracks saw an earlier 45 release - Shackles and Chain on Freddom Souns and Please Officer on ABC, etc.