Fav Children Wreckids?

2»

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

this is alright. better than a lot of children's records i guess. you'd probably dig it more if you were one who watched the show. i dunno. it's not bad though. you could probably have mine if you really wanted it (if i still have it).

and that Garden of Grass is fun. and of course Sesame Street always had some ill albums.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    This was a recent find and although a one-tracker, it's really killing me. Recording of a juniour high play with one love ballad.

I posted it on waxidermy. And you can also listen.
    I love this. Pretty much sons anything in my junior high plays, which if I remember correctly were "Tempest in the Teapot" and "Arsenic and Old Lace". It sounds like a girl singing it though.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Not a children's record but I wore out Brasil '88 as a kid. Waters of March was my track, I listened to it on repeat until my parents couldn't take it anymore.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts

oh yeah! what the fuck is it called...the shit with Mr.S!!!!!!

The Letter People? I had the set when I was a kid, all 45s one letter to each side and workbooks, still wish my mom wouldn't have given it away.

Tony, not riding for AEIOU? Found the cover with the "Free to be you and me" record inside a few weeks ago at the flea.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

How is that Blues, beat and blikfl??jte?

it has a cool track called tin flute blues.

• sneakypsneakyp 202 Posts
    can't find an image, but the one that comes to mind is a pinnochio record by i want to say the "kid stuff" group maybe? anyway side 1 is the story of pinnochio, but side 2 is a random collection of boring children's songs except for this one extremely tripped out song about a ghost with no skin on it's bones. sorry, i'd post the song if i had the record. anyone know what i'm referring to? shit is pretty crazy for a children's record.