Phobias, Fears, and Hang Ups

2»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    VOMIT

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    This lady my girlfriend works with hates snot. If you even talk about snot or say the word snot in front of her she will throw up. My girlfriend didn't beleive her when she told her this so she said snot and the lady threw up. My only question is WTF does she do when she has a cold.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    mice/rats

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This lady my girlfriend works with hates snot. If you even talk about snot or say the word snot in front of her she will throw up. My girlfriend didn't beleive her when she told her this so she said snot and the lady threw up. My only question is WTF does she do when she has a cold.

pukes a lot

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    what about fears of the apocalypse?

does that count?

when I was a kid I was scared to death of nuclear war.

I blame Ronald Reagan.

---

pukes a lot

Yeah, thats kind of what I figured, that must really suck.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    cock-a-roaches[/b]....

Aaaggrrhhh make 'em go away...

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Snakes,...

And these kinda things:

*shiver

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    House fires taking away all my material shit that cant go w/ me when I die.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

My old boss on the local college paint crew was this way, too. Which was sort of funny because he was also a total lowlife. (Among many other lasting memories, a personal favorite was when a cheerleader camp was using the campus, and he was driving around drunk in the paint shop van as usual, then decided it'd be a good idea to burn rubber across the field while screaming, "Show me your tits!" to a bunch of mortified 14-year-old girls.) One time, one of the other guys on the paint crew sneezed really hard and put a booger right on the van steering wheel. The bossman had to pull over and damn near puked at the sight of it.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I am deathly afraid of heights.

I hate climbing up long windy staircases like in monuments and lighthouses. I almost passed out climbing up the cathedral tower in Utrecht as a teenager.

I know lots of people who have phobias about touching certain parts of the body (eyeballs, inside of wrists and elbows, etc.) I have a weird phobia about my sternum (the bone and cartilage at the front of the rib cage between the ribs). I don't know why but touching it or thinking about it too much makes me queasy.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    fear and phobia: cockroaches

Even worse than cockroaches are palmetto bugs[/b]. Those fuckers are like Robo-Roaches. They are twice as big as regular roaches, are not afraid of the light, are near impossible to kill, and worst of all, can fly. I lived in Miami as a kid and would have nightmares about them flying in my face.

fear and phobia: cockroaches

Even worse than cockroaches are palmetto bugs[/b]. Those fuckers are like Robo-Roaches. They are twice as big as regular roaches, are not afraid of the light, are near impossible to kill, and worst of all, can fly. I lived in Miami as a kid and would have nightmares about them flying in my face.

On vacation in South Carolina as a kid I woke up with one on my face. I didn't really sleep the rest of the week.