SHOULD i JOIN MYSPACE?

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Dude...they played that 'Papa was a rolling stone' blend on Power 106 the other day.......did you do that? Dope ..

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Dude...they played that 'Papa was a rolling stone' blend on Power 106 the other day.......did you do that? Dope ..

WHAAA?!! Getthefuckouttahere - that's crazy if that's true. Power 106 is one of the biggest stations in LA.

2006 SON - THOU ART SAYING

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I heard it's been getting a lot of play on 106, you're like the 5th person to tell me that, and someone told me it was getting play on UK Radio One. I also told that it was like one of the biggest records for DJs at SXSW this year... The jawn on my page is a better mixdown, but yeah that's me.

That remix is (as well as some Quincy Jones "Razzamataz" re-edit I did) I was were available as cell phone ringtones recently. I'll have to find that shit... fucking crazy.

WHAAA?!! Getthefuckouttahere - that's crazy if that's true. Power 106 is one of the biggest stations in the United States[/b].

in the 5 o'clock mix

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    WHAAA?!! Getthefuckouttahere - that's crazy if that's true. Power 106 is one of the biggest stations in the United States[/b].

in the 5:00 o'clock mix

Oh word? Damn that's dope. That record isn't even out for like another month or so.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ghosttown

i never mess w/ my page. not sure what to do w/ it.

Oh word? Damn that's dope. That record isn't even out for like another month or so.

what are you saying Co*mo? sarcasm?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

what are you saying Co*mo? sarcasm?

Hahah... hell no, dog. Trust me, with all the folks playing it that shit makes me mad happy. I'm just glad people enjoy that shit. And we're putting it out on wax in like a month or so, but I think that these dudes playing it just copped the shitty quality/rough draft MP3 off the site, so hopefully the new shit knocks them on their ass.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i don't wanna be a fanboy or anything but that blend is seriously some of the best shit i've heard in years.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    FANBOY.

Sike, thanks dog.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    FANBOY.

Sike, thanks dog.

post the remix or your soft.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Yo C*sm*!

That shit is real... real, real dope.

It's no wonder it's getting some serious play. Job well fucking done sir.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I was a afraid of this... I'm addicted to MySpace! I've spent more time on it this month than on my own site. Helllp!

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    Can anyone explain what is the purpose of MySpace exactly ?
    And does anyone has more friends than Snoop ? Snoop Dogg has 135 986 friends.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    FANBOY.

call me one too cuz that shit is definitely dope. i copped the mp3 a couple of weeks ago but now i guess i will grab the newer one? i want to play it out tonight, its dope. hollar when the vinyl drops.

and cosizzle on the myspace action. that's the only way i promote events these days, for the most part.

www.myspace.com/bobbylabeat

add me if you havent.