Popsike

crashcoursecrashcourse 214 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
anyone else notice they upgraded a bit, thumbnails and 50,000 more completed auctions. but they could really do so much more with that site.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    anyone else notice they upgraded a bit, thumbnails and 50,000 more completed auctions. but they could really do so much more with that site.

Just curious as to what your suggestions would be? I think Popsike has limitations but to me, it's not even clear how they make money, except through ads. For all its shortcomings, I'm not mad at the site except that I think they really could find a way to improve their search engine. Otherwise, it is what it is.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    they really could find a way to improve their search engine

Exactly. Their search is just as bad as funk45.com.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    If you have a search word that is less than 4 letters, it will be ignored. Sucks for names like "Al Richardson", "Joey Smith," shit like that. Cuz you'll get all the Smiths and Richardsons. I think it is one of the most useful and coolest tools I use on the Web though and I'd like to shake the hand of the guy who established it.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    I get no Sun Ra search results dawg.

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    It's all there, as soon as google has indexed the pages of this site, you can find it all. No problem at all.
    It occurred to me that popsike deleted auctions from earlier dates. I'm not sure though.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Yeash