wow those banners at the top of the page are large

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
make that paper raj, you deserve it, but that shit sure is ugly.

Comments

• its gone now. did anyone else see that aol banner? it was about the size of a full erect penis.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I see it. Doesn't Google serve up the ads? Click on those ads. Get Raj his money.

• i clicked

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I click one everyday for soulstrut, but really, that AOL joint is an eyesore.
    I also find it funny that when I clicked into the St. Partick's thread there were links to catholicism, geez.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    bigger than the paid ad banners... :/

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I also find it funny creepy[/b] that when I clicked into the St. Partick's thread there were links to catholicism, geez.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I also find it funny that when I clicked into the St. Partick's thread there were links to catholicism, geez.

the google ad in the cooking thread throws me recipe links.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

the google ad in the cooking thread throws me recipe links.

nice!

so the ads are based on the words being used w/in the forums? AP's 'erect' statement is bound to turn up some interesting sites!