I have a problem w/ the OJ graemlin!

Comments

• it doesn't make me racist to think he bought his aquittal... civil court found him guilty by the way. same with blake. obviously i wasn't on the jury, or privy to that evidence, but from the information that was available to the public/media, both those guys looked like the had blood on their hands.

What are you, some kind of lone nut? Surely you're part of a small minority of people who share this opinion.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    related but unrelated...

If anyone thinks that DNA evidence is foolproof need only do a google search on: Houston Crime Lab DNA

I even did it for you...

• rey, your stance is exactly the same as the defense attorney's...

common sense tells a diffent story.

yeah...common sense...something those people,those tax paying,law abiding,americans on the jury didn't have ........white common sense...
    that's too bad, ed. it doesn't make me racist to think he bought his aquittal... civil court found him guilty by the way. same with blake. obviously i wasn't on the jury, or privy to that evidence, but from the information that was available to the public/media, both those guys looked like they had blood on their hands.

I believe there is a different standard of proof for criminal courts and civil courts. In order to be convicted in criminal court you are required to find the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. However, in civil courts, the standard of proof is "preponderance of the evidence". It's really not worth comparing the two verdicts.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

OJ in his Bruno Maglis BEFORE the murders took place.The same shoes OJ denied owning.

I can't believe I'm posting shit about OJ. I'm gonna go ahead and vomit now.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    civil court found him guilty by the way.

Jurors in the Simpson Civil Trial[/b]

Juror 199 (Seat 1): born in Jamaica.[/b] He is of mixed Asian and black descent

Juror 341(Seat 2): A white woman

Juror 186 (Seat 3): A white male

Juror 294 (Seat 4): White woman

Juror 266 (Seat 5): A white woman

Juror 257 (Seat 6): A Hispanic woman

Juror 333 (Seat 7): A black grandmother [/b]She told attorneys she felt sympathy for Fred Goldman, the father of murder victim Ronald Goldman, .....She also said, "Celebrities are human beings, just as likely to kill as any other person." Her husband was a parole officer for the California Youth Authority. She said she still trusts law enforcement. Her brother-in-law was killed by a robber during a holdup at the liquor store he owned.

juror (Seat 8): A man in his 40s believed to be of Middle Eastern descent.

Juror 326 (Seat 9): A white man

Juror 400 (Seat 10): A white female

Juror 88 (Seat 11): A white woman
    Juror 227 (Seat 12): A white man

ALTERNATE JURORS: [/b]

Seat 1, Badge 369: Asian male

Seat 2, Badge 206: White male

Seat 3, Badge 205: White woman

Seat 4, Badge 330: Hispanic man .

Seat 5, Badge 27: White male.

Seat 6, Badge 294: White woman

Seat 7, Badge 367: White male

Seat 8, Badge 295: Black woman[/b]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    for the record ...i really dont give a shit about Juice's innocence or guilt nor do i pretend to know if he is guilty or innocent......if anyone thinks dude is guilty thats fine with me but when people attack the jury's intelligence or get all ass hurt because OJ is playing golf and not in jail it is very,very,very bothersome...........i really dont have an opinion about the graemlin either so i'll back away from this thread

cheers

• for the record ...i dont pretend to know if he is guilty or innocent

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    OJ was not guilty.

Him?
    Yes. Him.

How about a pic of Baretta saying "License to kill"
    "Blake was found not guilty of the murder of Bonnie Lee Bakley"

That means as much to me as OJ's acquittal.
    Please present your case for Robert Blake's guilt.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    he was not guilty in criminal court, but was guilty in civil court right?

for wrongfull death wasn't it?

someone thought he was

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

someone thought he was

The vast majority of people--including people who celebrated his aquittal--think he did that shit. The general consensus is that the LAPD framed a guilty man and that guilty though he may be, the PD's actions meant he had to be acquitted.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    People don't have a good memory about this case. Here's the deal, Ar* can attest to my memory skills:

After cops found Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, they took a blood sample from OJ. The amount was X. When it arrived at the lab, it was Y (I don't remember the exact amounts, but I wanna say it went from 7pointsomething to 5pointsomething). The difference between amounts was enough so that officers could have "strengthened" the case by dabbling a little here and there. It wasn't about Fuhrman, bloody gloves, or chipping golf balls that got the Juice loose. It was about the cops tampering with/strengthening the evidence making this case have reasonable doubt, as little of it as there may have been. I celebrated his acquittal because justice was served, reasonable doubt existed. If he was found guilty, then I would be concerned about the court system, criminal trials and jury process. You can't run a criminal justice system by "probably guilty."

This is my 2c, and I encourage debate or flaming all you want.
    Peace
    T.N.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I was playing golf at a public course in LA, right after OJ lost the civil trail. I noticed he was behind my group and then later on, one of his shots landed like two feet from me in the woods. No fore, or nothing! So I picked up his ball, which I still have.

He may or may not have done what he did, but his golf etiquette is shitty.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    OJ was set up y'all.

He was in his limo on the way to LAX at the time of the murders. Nicoles parents even said so in their original statement to the cops. The cops made them change it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yo I solved this problem weeks ago:

...except that the anti-aliasing is even worse on this one...

...cause I just pasted his face over the OJ one...

charles manson killed ron goldman and nicole?!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    =

Just sayin.

The Ghey shit was removed.

and making fun of some guy with a hideously deformed face due to a birth defect is cool?

• the real killer is on the loose to this day, ojs innocence during that trial was as bright as the sun...not for 1 second did he seem like he had a reason or anything to do with the murders.
    oj is truly sad that since nicoles murder...he could no longer beat her ass.

• THey both are both funny to me. I dont think the "ghey" one should have been removed in the first place.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    THey both are both funny to me. I dont think the "ghey" one should have been removed in the first place.

agreed. people be trippin. quit trippin. shit ain't worth it.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Everybody on street the knows it was a drug hit. Nicole owed a lot of money to a meth dealer.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Everybody on street the knows it was a drug hit. Nicole owed a lot of money to a meth dealer.

for real?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    LOSE THE OJ GRAEMLIN. Its Offensive and lame.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Yo I solved this problem weeks ago:

Try again - Manson didn't kill anyone. His "Family" did.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

you fools all know OJ probably did that shit. I'm just being real.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Would anyone here wear this shit on a T-shirt?

• Would anyone here wear this shit on a T-shirt?

no, because it would be a corny shirt.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

you fools all know OJ probably did that shit. I'm just being real.

Long history of serious spousal abuse.

Threats of murder.

Fleeing from police and saying he's going to kill himself. (Would an innocent person do that?)

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

someone thought he was

The vast majority of people--including people who celebrated his aquittal--think he did that shit. The general consensus is that the LAPD framed a guilty man and that guilty though he may be, the PD's actions meant he had to be acquitted.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Would anyone here wear this shit on a T-shirt?