Skip Spring, Right into Summer (NYC related)

DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I stepped outside here in the West Village and I was . Incredible weather. It's friggin summer out there, right down to the ladies wearing tubetops. And now, I'm back in the office. Boo.

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    It 80 in VA today. My girlfriend has off today and picked me up for lunch. It was really hard to come back to work.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Here too in Bucks County, PA.

My boss is out today & I'm thinking of getting out at 3 and hitting a few shops............

• Woke up to a warm breeze and sunshine, put "Gone Bad" on blast, called in late to work and fought the urge to blow it off entirely to go blow money on records downtown... Stuck in a windowless office right now answering tech support emails. The beauty we deprive ourselves of for a few bucks... BAH.

everybody loves the sunshiiine

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Im about to put on my dark shades and go look at nanny in union square.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

If you're looking for a good nanny, they usually hang out in Central park on the East side - more playgrounds there and it's closer to where the kids live.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

If you're looking for a good nanny, they usually hang out in Central park on the East side - more playgrounds there and it's closer to where the kids live.

is that the same thing as an au pair? the ones from denmark and shit are just my steez.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

I tOLd YoU sO !!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I heard that 50 mph winds were on the way.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    It's beautiful in Philly! Hopefully it'll keep up this evening so there will be peeps coming by the record store if me and the rest of the Marvelous 4 ends up spinning tonight. I almost forgot what it was like to see flesh in public!

Soundtrack: Bobbi Humphrey - Harlem River Drive

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

(just the shades...
    well, maybe the whole 'suspect' thing too)

reports that a huge storm is about to blow into LA this weekend.
    right now its blue as miles outside, but i can see the clouds on the horizon.
    go figure.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

is that the same thing as an au pair? the ones from denmark and shit are just my steez.

Au Pair = Sexy
    Nanny = Grown

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Now I'm sipping Corona and enjoying The Gap Mangione Trio - Diana In The Autumn Wind LP I bought at a thrift shop last weekend. Couple of solid tunes on this record.