SAN FRANCISCO what's hot?

2»

Comments

• dont forget VIDEO CAFE. worst food ever but a damn fine place to sober up.

!

also a world leader in sun faded Whoopi Goldberg cardboard pop ups!

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    yeah, i live about 5 minutes away from chinatown in l.a. i must admit i am spoiled for sure... seen some ray fong tags in chinatown sf today. ray fong=barry mcgee dude is kinda played, but only because of his imitators. i'm still a phan.

kicked it at groove merchant today, liked it. place is nice. makes me want to make more money to buy more records. lots of cool people hanging out listening to good schitt. very impressed. nice glass paintings on the wall.

forgot to bring my own bag to amoeba, their bags make me sickkkk found some tight commons their for THE BIG ASS GIG TONIGHT AT CAMA. near 16th and valencia. hope to see you there tonight.

tomorrow is another day, throw out some more suggestions...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    seriously, ive never met a deadhead from cali. theyre always from new england or some shit.

you need to hang out in berkeley more or go down the coast to santa cruz.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    what's up motown? can you come out tonight?? we start early, 9:00 pm.

playing all your favorite rollerblade jamz

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I would if i could but the family calls.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    y
    any more suggestions on the art tip?

A good friend of mine, Darren Waterston is represented at:

Haines Gallery
    49 Geary Street, Suite 540
    San Francisco, CA 94108
    (415) 397-8114

You can check his stuff out at: www.darrenwaterston.com

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

dont forget VIDEO CAFE. worst food ever but a damn fine place to .STRIKE>sober up/STRIKE> get ice grilled by Russian mafia types.

• dont forget VIDEO CAFE. worst food ever but a damn fine place to .STRIKE>sober up/STRIKE> get ice grilled by Russian mafia types.

There, or the coffe shop on the corner of 26th and Geary, frequented by Russian Mafia Jrs.

I think Video Cafe is now offically called "Thai Me Up", at least according to their marquee; go figure, I don't remember there being Thai food on the menu last time I checked. Your better bet is to hit up Turtle Tower #2 right next door for their Hanoi style Pho.

• ribsribs 1 Post

---

any more suggestions on the art tip?

CREATIVITY EXPLORED.

Ive been lurking a bit and might be able to recommend some dope art spots.

White Walls Gallery and Shooting Gallery in the Tenderloin. They are right next to each other and consistently have good shows.

http://www.whitewallssf.com/

http://www.shootinggallerysf.com/

Momas always a good bet too

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    THE HOUSE OF PRIME RIB!!! If your a vegean now's the time to stop that ish and eat some bloody meat!