mike tyson

sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
they are showing all the early tyson fights on espn classic right now... mike is lighting motherfuckers up... he just knocked out another dude in the time it took me to type this

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    back in the day I was a huge fan.
    On a similar rant, I only just beat him on Punch Out last year, after I don't know how many years of trying. TKO second round like what?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    no doubt about it, early tyson is shame about the long downward slope that followed

• Options
    You guys should watch the video where he and an old British commentator break down old school fights like Sugar Ray Robinson's, JAck Dempsey's et al. Mike was well schooled in the art.

K in Canada.

• You guys should watch the video where he and an old British commentator break down old school fights like Sugar Ray Robinson's, JAck Dempsey's et al. Mike was well schooled in the art.

K in Canada.

that would be an english commentator named harry carpenter.a legend in sporting journalism.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Just saw the Tyson v. Spinks fight. I forgot just how amazing dude was.

I could never beat Sandman and face Tyson without the cheat code

• Man fuuucckkkkk, how did I miss this?

All that's on right now is whack ass NBA re-runs...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Iron Mike is still the champ to me.

Fuck Lennox Lewis.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Hello.............when is there going to be a Mike Tyson reality show??? F***ing priceless. Have him teach up and coming boxers and follow him around with a camera. Money in the bank!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    "when i decided what i wanted to with my life when i was a little boy, i knew i'd have to give up all my happiness."

-mike tyson