A Letter To Ikea...

2»

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    About 2500? Never counted.

I'm scared to count my records. Somebody told be I have about 10Gs, but I know that's bullshit. No way.

• noteonnoteon 4 Posts
    I just love how that letter was written in 1998 and everybody's STILL clowning him.

Actually, it was getting over 10,000 hits/day at the height of its popularity, with most of the comments really positive. This board wins the "most negative and superior-acting" award with no serious competition.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This board wins the "most negative and superior-acting" award

Yeah!

by the way, not to seem negative or come off all superior-acting
    or whatever, but I always felt using the "knowledge dropped!"
    graemlin in your own post was pretty much not a good look defined.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I just love how that letter was written in 1998 and everybody's STILL clowning him.

Actually, it was getting over 10,000 hits/day at the height of its popularity, with most of the comments really positive. This board wins the "most negative and superior-acting" award with no serious competition.

Did you write the letter???

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    ???[/b]

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

How in the fuck are we the negative ones for chuckling at a snide elitist who can't follow simple instructions? The article didn't make the man easy to feel sorry for.
    I'm no genius, but I assembled a 5x5 Expedit with my brother in about 30-40 minutes, so I speak from experience when I say that it's a simple process.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    he should be able to unravel some instructions, even if they were in Swedish...

The instructions are actually just pictures. They are so simple to follow too. There are only 8 screws to put in. The rest is just pushing in pegs before putting a shelf in. Then Repeat.

• you got that at ikea?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

How in the fuck are we the negative ones for chuckling at a snide elitist who can't follow simple instructions? The article didn't make the man easy to feel sorry for.
    I'm no genius, but I assembled a 5x5 Expedit with my brother in about 30-40 minutes, so I speak from experience when I say that it's a simple process.

ive assembled/disassembled the thing so many times now i can put it together in 20 minutes MYSELF, only help i need is from a wall to lean it up on when putting the screws in the bottom....

really. not that hard.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    This board wins the "most negative and superior-acting" award with no serious competition.

Who's acting?

• Are those your terd records over the bathroom door?

With a mechanism to drop them on an unsuspecting burglar entering the doorway, thus pounding his skull to a pulp with Herb Albert raer?

Fuck a Herb Albert.