Two Shot at Kanye West Concert

bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Two security guards were shot at a Kanye West concert in central England after a man tried to get in without a ticket, police said on Wednesday.The shootings occurred at the front entrance of the NEC Arena in Birmingham at about 10 p.m. on Tuesday during an altercation between the guards and a man who was refused entry to the Grammy-award winner's show, West Midlands police said.Detective Inspector Ian Grant said several shots, believed to have been from a handgun, had been fired.One of the guards was in hospital in a serious condition but the other had been discharged after treatment."At this early stage, the motive for the shooting remains unclear but there appears to have been some sort of dispute about gaining entry to the concert," Grant said.A man and a woman have been held in connection with the incident.Tuesday's concert was the last in the U.S. rapper's tour of Britain. He is due to perform in Milan on Thursday.

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i thought they only carried billy clubs in the uk

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Who the hell would shoot their way into a Kanye concert?

is it really that serious?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

he's the new jesus, get with it

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

So Guzzo, since Kayne talks about carrying guns (on "two words"), is he personally responsible for these shootings?

real headz want to know...

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    All violence comes from rap music.

All violence comes from rap music.

Did you know that rap also invented crack too? Look it up.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Jesus ducks.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Jesus duck.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

So Guzzo, since Kayne talks about carrying guns (on "two words"), is he personally responsible for these shootings?

I like the warm feeling on my penis when youre close.

"I wish I could quit you"

no, seriously. Answer.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

no, seriously. Answer.

ok I'll play:

since Kayne talks about carrying guns (on "two words"), is he personally responsible for these shootings?

no, The only person personally responsible for the shooting is the person that pulled the trigger.

I want more questions. Fuck the_mack I'm the new advice columnist around here

no, seriously. Answer.

ok I'll play:

since Kayne talks about carrying guns (on "two words"), is he personally responsible for these shootings?

no, The only person personally responsible for the shooting is the person that pulled the trigger.

ok I agree with you, so how is that any different from Young Jeezy's responsibilities when he talks about selling crack?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

no, seriously. Answer.

ok I'll play:

ok I agree with you, so how is that any different from Young Jeezy's responsibilities when he talks about selling crack?

Dude, in all seriousness I don't want to go down this road with you again. I've tried discussing this with you several times and in the end all you do is end up throwing insults instead of points. If you really want to debate about the power of being a public figure and the possible influence you may have on both fans and society you can hit me through PM.

I want more questions.

huh? You just said this. lol and know you "don't want to go down that road"? ok, pm then.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

"Now I'm not saying that they're backpackers
    But Guzz and Cash are definitely threadjackers
    Get down girls go head get down"

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

I'd say he's at least responsible for bad math skills.

"I live by 2 words, 'fuck you, pay me!'[/b]" - fuck you pay me is clearly four words.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Kanye sucks.

• is that a kanye doll?

Kanye sucks.

that touch the sky video is some of the worst shit i have ever seen, he kissed pamela anderson in that video, doesnt kanye know shes got hepatitis

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Kanye sucks.

that touch the sky video is some of the worst shit i have ever seen, he kissed pamela anderson in that video, doesnt kanye know shes got hepatitis

yes

Kanye sucks.

yes

how do you know he knows, did you see him at the grammy's zionist after party?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Kanye sucks.

yes

how do you know he knows, did you see him at the grammy's zionist after party?

we smoked crack and told some funny Eichmann jokes.

Now I have hepititis too