New Phil Most 12" on Puma Strut?

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    There's a post in the sales section and i think in the announcements section, but this deserves it's own thread!! CLASSIC shits! Anyone got those MP3 he posted up on here a whiles ago?

b

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

• Some decent rap music?? It can't be?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Who is doing distribution for it in Europe?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    does anybody else in the state have this? $7.50 shipping plus $12 for the record from turntablelab is a bit much, although i'm down to drop it for this wax. just thought i'd check and see if there are any competitive prices out there. maybe somebody who can ship it a little cheaper or something. heard the clips though, shit is bangin'. i enjoyed it.

• does anybody else in the state have this? $7.50 shipping plus $12 for the record from turntablelab is a bit much, although i'm down to drop it for this wax. just thought i'd check and see if there are any competitive prices out there. maybe somebody who can ship it a little cheaper or something. heard the clips though, shit is bangin'. i enjoyed it.

Man o man..

Welcome to our world dude.
    EVERY friggin record we buy is this price. EVERY one of them.

+ add on exchange rate & the price is even higher.
    Trying lving in the southern hemisphere & having northern hemisphere tastes. Ha ha ha.
    Kills me when Americans complain about the price of ONE import record...

You have it too good.

The average price for a US/UK/EURO 12" here is AUS$20. Which would be about US$16.
    From JAPAN would be about AUS$25/30.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    does anybody else in the state have this? $7.50 shipping plus $12 for the record from turntablelab is a bit much, although i'm down to drop it for this wax. just thought i'd check and see if there are any competitive prices out there. maybe somebody who can ship it a little cheaper or something. heard the clips though, shit is bangin'. i enjoyed it.

Whassup, GB. Glad you enjoyed it, mayne. Yeah, that steep price unfortunately is kinda unavoidable, since the record is coming from the UK. But it is a limited pressing, which almost certainly insures that one day copies will fetch anywhere from $500 to possibly even ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!! So really, it's a bargain when you get right down to it. Put it like this- I'm ordering five or ten copies my damn self. Tryin' to put my kids through college in 12-15 years, hahaha.
    !

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    got two copies in the groove merchant and they flew out.Restock on Lock Phil!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Man o man..

Welcome to our world dude.
    EVERY friggin record we buy is this price. EVERY one of them.

+ add on exchange rate & the price is even higher.
    Trying lving in the southern hemisphere & having northern hemisphere tastes. Ha ha ha.
    Kills me when Americans complain about the price of ONE import record...

You have it too good.

The average price for a US/UK/EURO 12" here is AUS$20. Which would be about US$16.
    From JAPAN would be about AUS$25/30.

• Any info on where this can be picked up in London??

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Any info on where this can be picked up in London??

Not sure about london, but Fat City are carrying it online,they are usually pretty ok to deal with as well .

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Not sure about london, but Fat City are carrying it online,they are usually pretty ok to deal with as well .

I ordered my copy the other day from Fat City - it arrived the next morning. Great service.
    Oh, and a great record. I shoulda copped doubles really...

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Ok, yeah, just thought I'd check. 'preciatte it though folks, i'll scoop it either way. Big ups to the Soulman keepin' rap alive.

And yeah, being American has it's benefits. I'm a budget digger as it is, average price I pay for used records in my city is $4 or so. Of course I'll spend a whopping $15 or $20 every now and again. Yeah, I have it too good. You're right. God bless American Capitolism.

• Finally got hold of this at the wk/end........ ........worth the wait!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    This EP is dope.