HELP PLEASE *LAFFY TAFFY* MP3

LazerLazer 796 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Hey, I really need Laffy Taffy MP3 ASAP. Any help would be awesome.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Sorry mane, ain't got no "snap" music on my PC hommie. Are you on soulseek? It should be pretty easy to find.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I would like to hear this song.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Sorry mane, ain't got no "snap" music on my PC hommie. Are you on soulseek? It should be pretty easy to find.

i'M AT WORK AND HAVE NO SLSK, ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    working on it...

Hey, I really need Laffy Taffy MP3 ASAP. Any help would be awesome.

Here you go hommie,

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GCFO98SW5AFC2S533DLSEILVD

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    damn fool...you beat me! Mine is 192 if that makes a difference..

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SCJPDX31WJFI2LH5I6WPPSX4T

The one I posted was 219K and I can't believe that we are putting this much time and energy into posting "Laffy Taffy" MP3s online! LOL It's just not that serious.

Yo Gnat, I am offended by you calling me a "fool." I am a "foll." Plaese to get your SS terminology correct hommie!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    You, my friends, are the best.

• damn fool...you beat me! Mine is 192 if that makes a difference..

The one I posted was 219K and I can't believe that we are putting this much time and energy into posting "Laffy Taffy" MP3s online! LOL It's just not that serious.

er, not that much time and energy, did you actually listen to that mp3 before you posted it?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    hi homecounties...how are you? check both links...i believe mine works. a word of advice: don't proflugate your castigatory remarks. It makes you appear mad truclent. Besides...we all about peace and love on the strut.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

er, not that much time and energy, did you actually listen to that mp3 before you posted it?

YEAH< YEAH< YEAH< What he said!!!!!!!!

Chan, he's emplying you didn't listen to yours because it's only half the song. but gnat came correct. saul good.

don't know why homecounties is hatin'? Chan, you and gnat rhule!!! What has this "homecounties" dood contributed anyhoo?

sayin'

• hi homecounties...how are you? check both links...i believe mine works. a word of advice: don't proflugate your castigatory remarks. It makes you appear mad truclent. Besides...we all about peace and love on the strut.

Both the the links work, I'm all about some 219kbps LAME action if it's done right, but that one had peer2peer aids all over it, sorry - I just thought you might have listened to it before proudly proclaiming the bit-rate.

And I have contributed absolutely nothing except the truth, oh and a southern mix the RAJ deleted for some reason (LAME VBR).

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I'm all about some LAME action.

Well aren't we in an irascible mood today? Yo. Could you please be polite hommie? I would appreciate it. Real people on here dude, come correct. I don't understand why you would come sideways like that. Especially since you're relatively unknown and new to the board. The internet isn't just an excuse to be an arse: real people do real things. chill out. it's saturday.

• I'm all about some LAME action.

Well aren't we in an irascible mood today? Yo. Could you please be polite hommie? I would appreciate it. Real people on here dude, come correct. I don't understand why you would come sideways like that. Especially since you're relatively unknown and new to the board. The internet isn't just an excuse to be an arse: real people do real things. chill out. it's saturday.

knock it off with the fancy words mate

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    okay.
    ban.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I'm all about some LAME action.

seriously

what's up with this dude and the hatt??

under 10 posts, quick to download and not contribute. didn't mean for this thread to go this way..

RAJ WILL YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD SO WE CAN FORGET IT HAPPENED?????

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hi homecounties...how are you? check both links...i believe mine works. a word of advice: don't proflugate your castigatory remarks. It makes you appear mad truclent. Besides...we all about peace and love on the strut.

Both the the links work, I'm all about some 219kbps LAME action if it's done right, but that one had peer2peer aids all over it, sorry - I just thought you might have listened to it before proudly proclaiming the bit-rate.

And I have contributed absolutely nothing except the truth, oh and a southern mix the RAJ deleted for some reason (LAME VBR).

Huh? What's this about?

• Just to set the record straight.... LAME is the name of an mp3 compression algorithm.