PSYCRUNK MIX >

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
psychadelic rock collides head-on with southern rap to create every strutters worst nightmare...http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FRSAVR0ALIRE3QPZ3AFVQK87Qi know it sounds a bit suspicious, but give it a listen. it's not completely done. i also have some graphics done. can someone host them? my webspace is down.-t

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Damn, too late. Re-up?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    shit is nice

i'm sending it to rapidshare, gimmie a few

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Woah, this mix is crazy! I'm feelin' it.

I can see why you were looking for some psych accapellas recently. If you add a couple of those, this mix will be officially

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    This is sounding good, Delay. I have another mix of yours that I think you posted here maybe a year (or less) ago its got the "yesterday was bad, today was not much better, tomorrow might not bring much better news" intro in it--I love that one and still bump it haha. peace

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    damn dude this is cool as hell, noice. made a few for the friends too.

• downloading now with anticipation...

artwork is dope!!!

Ugh. This is dope, T*m.

+

=[/b]

• Dude. This is bonkers.

I'm only about 20 minutes into it and I already love it. Got me all hyphy and sheeeit.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DOPE.

PS Question. You did a mash of TWDY's Player's Holiday and that "Won't go back to slangin YAYO" song...you still gots?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This is really great, delay!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This is really great, day!

haha whoa

DLing...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this shit is DOPE!!!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this on somanyshrimp.com

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    dude. dude. this is sooo dope. i just wanted to tell you again. alright...off yer jock now. ohhhhhhhh...yeaahhhhhhhhh...nope....nope, still jockin.

• this is sicc T, thank for the lizzie link!

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    thanks mang, feelin it mos definitely!

• Yeah Tom, this is superb. A lot of thought went into this one.
    I like your little 'six days/Bagshot' section as well.

Much liked...

Thanks for all the other mixes as well.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I definitely want to hear this. Sounds dope. If anyone feels like reupping, it would be appreciated.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    This is really great, day!

haha whoa

DLing...
    Da****,

we need to do something about this name situation. people just arent seing the extra sylable...
    did'nt odub even write something about getting us confused?

this link still works...
    http://rapidshare.de/files/13519283/delay_psycrunk.mp3.html

i still have some more stuff to add, and it needs to be mastered. i'm really glad people like it, i guess i'll put it out.

is there anything you guys find lackluster on there? i think some of it rides too long.

• T*m,
    hit me up for the mr. jeigh review....ish is dope though...I'm rocking it at our doggie birthday party today!

i still have some more stuff to add, and it needs to be mastered. i'm really glad people like it, i guess i'll put it out.

is there anything you guys find lackluster on there? i think some of it rides too long.

Please do put it out.

The only part I found to be lackluster was the part with "Toe Jam." The drummer on that track is really bad and can't seem to stay on beat to save his life. Nearly everything else was facemelt, though.

• This is really great, day!

haha whoa

DLing...
    Da****,

we need to do something about this name situation. people just arent seing the extra sylable...
    did'nt odub even write something about getting us confused?

Oh shit....MIIIIIIXXXXX BAAAAATTTTTLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• slushslush 691 Posts
    late passss

this mix is real cool, thanks for the good stuff.... the best strut mix i have heard since dcastillo's zero time mix

• AIIEEEEEEE!!! fucking ill dude!
    dungen + lil jon?!?!? YES!

• meshmesh 925 Posts

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Rapidshare stopped acting up yesterday. Which means I got it, it's a holy grail, it's next level, it's fire, my face is melting, and I ain't talkin' bout chicken & gravy, mang.

• MAIN COURSE
    Just started listening and my man this mix is DRANK'N'TABSTASTIC! Great work T*m!

SIDE ORDER
    PM ME THE ARTIST AND SONG TITLE AT 8:25min PLAESE THNAKS PEACE OK