Cheney as Cash

goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Fairly entertaining for those who haven't seen/heard this yet.Warning: This site comes up singing and is NSFW so keep your speakers turned down if you have to worry. Folsom Cheney

Comments

• Wow - 79 reads and not one reply...

I finally get to use the

Was this really just ?

I thought it was at least mildly amusing...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Not as funny as the local Dallas radio stations version of Pseudo-Aerosmith doing "Cheney's Got A Gun"

• Neither are as funny as this or as disturbing as this.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Neither are as funny as this or as disturbing as this.

DAMN!!!!!! That Ron Christie guy is NEXT LEVEL UNCLE TOM!!!!!!! Is this real? Did Cheney have Halliburton kidnap this black guy and put some type of chip in his brain so they can control him? That shit was BIZARRO!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Neither are as funny as this or as disturbing as this.

DAMN!!!!!! That Ron Christie guy is NEXT LEVEL UNCLE TOM!!!!!!! Is this real? Did Cheney have Halliburton kidnap this black guy and put some type of chip in his brain so they can control him? That shit was BIZARRO!

Whoah, black in the white house? Anyone heard of that book? Whats this guys deal?

• Neither are as funny as this or as disturbing as this.

Whoah, black in the white house? Anyone heard of that book? Whats this guys deal?

I thought this was a joke too but it's real.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595550...glance&n=283155