GLAD TO BE HOME (paying to post here related)

2»

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    If folks want to give to the cause today, please use the donate button located here:

http://www.soulstrut.com/about/

This way I can keep tallies on donaters so I can hit you off with goodies once available... and as always -- THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, Y'ALL RAWK!

• I've only been around for a few months now but the last few days made me realize how necessary this site has become in my day-to-day.

Can't face that ST board again - Please don't make me!

I just donated through the PayPal link and I'd be more than happy to sign up for a monthly...

• Donation on the way! Thanks Raj.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    A little somethin'-somethin' has just been PayPaled.

H2>SUPPORT THE THINGS AND PEOPLE YOU LOVE/H2>

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ebay was good to me so donation sent

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I really would like to make some $$$ donation, but my unemployed status doesn't allow me to do it right now. But I hope I can do it in the near future.

Anyway, many thanks to Raj for all the struggle & work he puts on SS, making our lives a little better.

Peace

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I really would like to make some $$$ donation, but my unemployed status doesn't allow me to do it right now. But I hope I can do it in the near future.

Anyway, many thanks to Raj for all the struggle & work he puts on SS, making our lives a little better.

Peace

BAN

kidding!

Raj, we shall deliver you from bandwith evil

• I really would like to make some $$$ donation, but my unemployed status doesn't allow me to do it right now. But I hope I can do it in the near future.

Right there with you, man. Being unemployed is a bitch but when I have a job I'll definitely drop some coin RAJ's way.

Peace

BAN

No, please, don't ban me. I need SS.

Peace

MoogMan did his f*ck*n THING in so either he gets a "pass" or I'll chip in for him.

H2>IT'S A CELEBRATION, BATCHES!/H2>

I'm feelin' good.

MoogMan did his f*ck*n THING in so either he gets a "pass" or I'll chip in for him.

H2>IT'S A CELEBRATION, BATCHES!/H2>

I'm feelin' good.

Drewn,

this is beyond the real dudeness!
    Many thanks for your kind words.

Peace

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Um.. you guys did see the "kidding" part, right?

Um.. you guys did see the "kidding" part, right?

Day, come on now. You know we wouldn't put you out like that!

• I'd do it in a second dude.

absolutely

And I just did.

[email]RAJ@Soulstrut.com[/email] for all paypal, right?

I donated to the above and not to [email]orders@soulstrut.com[/email]

Hope that was cool?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    orders and [email]raj@soulstrut[/email] both work fine. Thanks for putting dough in the collection plate!

If you donated and you are a forum member, please click the 'index' button and scroll down. U 2 Reynaldo.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I :heart: the strut.

I've dropped in a couple of bucks in the past. I don't mind doing it for this place and raj.

I PAY TO POST HERE BITCHES!!!

Raj check ur account, you can probably afford to buy a pillow cover for one of those expensive deals in that mansion ur lookin' to buy now!!

Get ur donation swerve on f00ls!

• Get ur donation swerve on f00ls!

Done. Y'all step up for the good of all of us.

• Get ur donation swerve on f00ls!

Done. Y'all step up for the good of all of us.

Word, I just did....Lurkers unite!

Like to add that there has been some nice donations from lurkers. Thank you wherever you may be!