records you regret selling

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    dude nobody's paying $50 for illadelph halflife.

Well, perhaps not in your private mindgarden...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    right. i saw it somewhere for $50 but that don't mean it was sold. i'd never pay more than $1 for a rap ablum

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    KPM Afro Rock....

I needed the money

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    It took me forever to find battle of the bands. And its actually one of my favorite records now. I really really like the songs on there.

the last thiiiing i remembeeeerrrrrr.... is something something something boing!

yeah. seriously. this album is great.

the drumming on that 3/4 track about food or whatever is RIDICULOUS.

when did this come out again? 69? i can never remember if its 68 or 69.

anybody know some good EZ covers of "you showed me"? i LOVE that track and it was popular enough that there should be some floating around...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I regret selling :

Makeba and Skratch-"Aint it Funky" 12"

I only got $100

As far as I know it peaked out at 100 in the early days random rap mania and settled way down after numerous copies kept getting thrown up...
    the album did, but the 12" goes for cake.

• Options
    This Dutch dude is killing me for a rare Jamaican boogie record I have - killing me by offering 600GBP(=1062USD btw). I love this record, but think I'm going to do a couple white label presses of it and send the OG off.

I may regret it, K in Canada.

• I regret selling quite a few things, but lately I've been missing my Dyson's Faces LP #1. The pink one. Not exactly for the music though, I need a scan of the interior picture sleeve.

Does anyone have a copy that they could scan? I'll pay you if need be.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i sold mine too. you should contact the guy who found the stack that day and gave us our copies. i'll PM you his #

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    KPM Afro Rock....

I needed the money

haha... and you told me you didn't like it!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This Dutch dude is killing me for a rare Jamaican boogie record I have - killing me by offering 600GBP(=1062USD btw). I love this record, but think I'm going to do a couple white label presses of it and send the OG off.

DO IT!!!

• This Dutch dude is killing me for a rare Jamaican boogie record I have - killing me by offering 600GBP(=1062USD btw). I love this record, but think I'm going to do a couple white label presses of it and send the OG off.

DO IT!!!

COSIGN.

(which dutch dude btw?)

• Options

DO IT!!!

I told him I'd kick in shipping.

Kind Soul, Kevin.

• i sold mine too. you should contact the guy who found the stack that day and gave us our copies. i'll PM you his #

Thanks man, I actually do have his number. I know I should ask him bout it but I think he sold a few and the rest are still sealed. I'll ask though.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    KPM Afro Rock....

I needed the money

haha... and you told me you didn't like it!

I do like heat haze and swamp fever. But thats not = 150$
    Atleast not to me.