Something to get the kids (stuffed animal related)

smallchangesmallchange 202 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Welcome to GIANTmicrobes!We make stuffed animals that look like tiny microbes???only a million times actual size! Now available: The Common Cold, The Flu, Sore Throat, Stomach Ache, Cough, Ear Ache, Bad Breath, Kissing Disease, Athlete's Foot, Ulcer, Martian Life, Beer & Bread, Black Death, Ebola, Flesh Eating, Sleeping Sickness, Dust Mite, Bed Bug, and Bookworm (and in our Professional line: H.I.V. and Hepatitis).Each 5-to-7 inch doll is accompanied by an image of the real microbe it represents, as well as information about the microbe.
$??

Comments

• I actually saw these like a year or so ago. They're actually very soft and cuddly once you get over the 'ew' factor.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i copped a cookie monster from build-a-bear which is pretty legit for my godson for xmas.

i was looking for a 'I (45 adaptor) 45's' shirt for it so my godson could grow up to be like DJ muro but couldnt find one.

-rich

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    www.lalaling.com
    come on and check out what's cool and hot (most surprisingly good website intro rap song ever)

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Giving these to children seems like a great way to raise a bunch of woody allen like fuck ups.

Now now little Johny, cuddle up with The Clap and fall asleep..

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Giving these to children seems like a great way to raise a bunch of woody allen like fuck ups.

Now now little Johny, cuddle up with The Clap and fall asleep..

"here honey I got you the genital warts plush toy"

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

"here honey I got you the genital warts plush toy"

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    My friend got me the Aids doll. It's great.