Floss Your Stock Photo Series Record Covers!!!

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
The top one is a yoga chant thing from some Guru from India and was made in Los Angeles.The bottom is a southern whiteman gospel thing made in Waco Texas. Do all religions offer the same view?

Comments

• come on floss it.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• this isnt interesting to you or anyone???????????????
    im gonna drink some drank

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I have a buch that have the picture the Silver Jews used for Starlight Walker.

• I have a buch that have the picture the Silver Jews used for Starlight Walker.

pictures please!!!!
    lets keep this thread going strong! (I promise Ill write a sotry on your website, ive just been busy/lazy.)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    haha! OK, gimme a few...

• haha! OK, gimme a few...

• [threadhijack]duderonomy - we missed you at breakface this weekend, but I found your 45 adapter.[/threadhijack]

• [threadhijack]duderonomy - we missed you at breakface this weekend, but I found your 45 adapter.[/threadhijack]

fuck yeah!! i was in atlantic city eating buffets and betting on roulette this weekend. big spliff stole my other adapter in a con move they try to teach you about before you visit New York.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    [threadhijack]duderonomy - we missed you at breakface this weekend, but I found your 45 adapter.[/threadhijack]

fuck yeah!! i was in atlantic city eating buffets and betting on roulette this weekend. big spliff stole my other adapter in a con move they try to teach you about before you visit New York.

Yo, I needed it! Anyway I sold it to Prestige 3 weeks later. The universe is now back in balance. I owe you a pint.

Yo, I needed it! Anyway I sold it to Prestige 3 weeks later. The universe is now back in balance. I owe you a pint.

Id say you owe me a cone, bitch.

• no other offerings??!! Bitchmade WEAKSAUCE[/b] !!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    [threadhijack]duderonomy - we missed you at breakface this weekend, but I found your 45 adapter.[/threadhijack]

Off topic, but where did you go at in A.C?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thes one did a thread like this awhile back. he was flossin Thrust and some raer psych gems

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Yesterday I thought about posting some covers with not much going on. I guess this is that thread.