KOBE SCORES 81... OH SCHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    excuse my fucked up spelling this morning.....i was rushing out the door.....i'm dumb as fuck also so that didn't help much either

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    What about talking to Coach K, 1st denying it, then saying yeah he did it? Was that past the point where everyone knew Phil was gone or before?

from my understanding that was Mitch trying to get Kobe to come back........Mitch contacted Coach K because he knew Kobe always wanted to play for him.....and when he found Coach K had some interest (actually he had no genuine interest..he used the Laker job as a ploy to sweeten his pot at Duke)....he asked Kobe talk to the coach....which made it seem like this was Kobe controlling the direction of the franchise

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    What about talking to Coach K, 1st denying it, then saying yeah he did it? Was that past the point where everyone knew Phil was gone or before?

from my understanding that was Mitch trying to get Kobe to come back........Mitch contacted Coach K because he knew Kobe always wanted to play for him.....and when he found Coach K had some interest (actually he had no genuine interest..he used the Laker job as a ploy to sweeten his pot at Duke)....he asked Kobe talk to the coach....which made it seem like this was Kobe controlling the direction of the franchise

Los Angeles Times columnist Bill Plaschke, once a Kobe skeptic in Wednesday's Times:

"If Tim Duncan had scored 81 points, the sports world would declare a national holiday. If Allen Iverson had scored 81 points, he would have rushed to "Oprah" to weepingly discuss his personal growth.

And all thos players who dislike him, well he is confident they will realize one day that at least he's not a phony like O'neal[/b] . Speaking of which, does anybody else think that, in two seasons in Miami, O'neal has become exactly what he despised in Bryant?

In his comments about his former temmate and former owner, he has been selfish and immature and so petty, he's become The Big Small.

As for that admitted dog Vince Carter[/b] , well hearing him talk about role modeling is like listening to Ben Roethlisberger talk about grooming.

Then there was the quote from Miami Heat's Antoine Walker[/b] , who told reporters, "If somebody gets 81 on me, I'm going to clothesline him."

That, of course will never happen, becaue in order to clothesline somebody, Walker must first guard somebody.

Can we, for once enjoy art for art's sake without analyzing the painter?"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Can we, for once enjoy art for art's sake without analyzing the painter?"