AUSTIN show report

2»

Comments

• Options
    a couple shows back the owner of Nighthawk records (a reggae reish company) had a table.. thousands of OG JA 45s all at $5 a pop. White guy who looks like Morton Downey would if he was a heavier smoker.

Robert Schoenfeld is his name.

K.

• a couple shows back the owner of Nighthawk records (a reggae reish company) had a table.. thousands of OG JA 45s all at $5 a pop. White guy who looks like Morton Downey would if he was a heavier smoker.

yeah man that was a good time c

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    LET'S HERE ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING FEINDERS!

That dreaded dude next to him is my homie Willow. Ask this dude to scratch for you. He will melt your fucking face. He's on that Sound In Color label as well holla

I met that due a few times. I heard he's got big crates 'cause of his deep pockets.

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Anthony,sorry we missed you in the Embassy suites.Much Psych moves were displayed as well as scott's love for high-tech smoking devices.I got completely zooted and some how ended up with some nice records after all was said and smoked.I found a copy of Leaf Hound for $5 and traded it for a Sun Ra on Saturn.I sold some expensive records,and amazingly left Austin with pretty close to what I entered with financially.I took the Whatnaught's "On the Rocks" off my want list(Thanks Blake) as well as the OG 12" to "Ring the Alarm"(Thanks Tim).I ate Chicken Fried Chicken twice,and Chicken Fried Steak once(Thanks Hoovers).And Lastly, I would like to say- Rich your the muther fucking Man for letting me finally visit EAST OF UNDERGROUND!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Embassy suites

hmmmm.....

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    actually, we were in the Extended Stay.What was I smoking?

• yer dude when i called on daryle's cell phone and talked to you dudes at the psych party it sounded like the vaporizor had freaked yer beak. man i wish i was there. extended stay america or bust. rich has the private issue crates that will make you sik... fuk a break... phuck a fuzz guitar... i got a jones for some mellow. next time look for me to be there. i will have ethnic music and harp records comin out my arrsse by the time the thing is over. FOLKWAYS OR BUST!

ap

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ... for letting me finally visit EAST OF UNDERGROUND!

That's a nice place to visit, Chris.