Universal two - dancing heart

leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
What is the going rate for this Patrick Adams prod. masterpiece on Golden flamingo? /L

Comments

• What is the going rate for this Patrick Adams prod. masterpiece on Golden flamingo?

/L

Dope record... It usually goes between $30 and $50 on eBay... Very slept on...

• Big thanxxx!

Needless to say i need one

/L

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Sold my last @ ??30 UK 1 year back Leo - found it hard to get all the way thru personally - where's the appeal of this one for you?

Intrigued...Rez

• Sold my last @ ??30 UK 1 year back Leo - found it hard to get all the way thru personally - where's the appeal of this one for you?

Intrigued...Rez

hehe, yeah you know, massive pumping bassline with a party styled beat, i don't know i just felt it it was "tighter" than most similar records in that style, also i can imagine what the instrumental will be like

/L

• Yeah, man -- I feel it as well... The beat grooves a little bit and the MCs are good enough to hold it down once they get into it...

It's not Nice & Nasty 3, Family Four, or some of the other , but there's far worse out there...

• Yeah, man -- I feel it as well... The beat grooves a little bit and the MCs are good enough to hold it down once they get into it...

It's not Nice & Nasty 3, Family Four, or some of the other , but there's far worse out there...

The thing is, i like it because it's more disco than hip hop.. i like hip hop but prefer it to be from 1991-95 and really mellow, disco should be fast tho'

/L

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    i like hip hop but prefer it to be from 1991-95