Paypal problem

JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
If heard about a lot of sellers having their payment withdrawn cause the buyer claimed they never recieved the record(s) and therefore paypal refund them their money.What do you guys do? In Denmark you can get a reciept saying you've mailed the package. I'm not sure this is enough though.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    If heard about a lot of sellers having their payment withdrawn cause the buyer claimed they never recieved the record(s) and therefore paypal refund them their money.

What do you guys do? In Denmark you can get a reciept saying you've mailed the package. I'm not sure this is enough though.

a receipt usually isn't enough, even in the US. paypal offers options for sellers who wan test, but often they side with the buyer regardless..

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    I heard the opposite. Some buyers didnt get any refund for records that not appeared at their home.

In every country you can get this reciepts. There are companys where this reciept is no extra, it is part of there service. When I order records at turntablelab I can look where my records are right now.

But to be honest. Ebay and Paypal are shady anyway. Ever had a problem and ask ebay to help you ??? Forget it. I try to do my stuff on my own now. If a seller is not sending my record I get his adress and try to tell him that I got friends near him. It worked everytime I did that.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    If a seller is not sending my record I get his adress and try to tell him that I got friends near him.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    where did you get a picture of me and ma boyz when we were still young, boy ???

Be carefull we are gangsters, You'll be dead! I'm sentenced to death on 12 diffrent planets.