Tony Dungy.....

Comments

• parenparen 537 Posts

***insert image of drunk ass girlfriend who is no where to be found here***

nothing can console this bullshit. fuck fuck fuck fuck

FUUUUUCK!!!!

I will be in nyc on feb 4th. philly on the 2nd. cholla!

• parenparen 537 Posts
    postscript:

sid/k- fly- tomorrow. more whiskey please.

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

• parenparen 537 Posts
    paging paren

fuckoff.... i ache.

*drunk*

• parenparen 537 Posts
    ache.
    ache.
    ache.
    ache.

postcountlikewhoa... whiskeytime.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Okay, so it's gonna be Pittsburgh at Denver (BOR-ing) and Carolina at Seattle next Sunday (I know the Bears-Panthers game is not over yet, but it's already clear that Grossman is in over his head... Bears down by 13, they ain't mountin' no comeback). My early picks? I honestly can't even call it. I honestly don't even CARE with these drab ass teams. I guess I'm taking Denver (pains me to even say it) vs. Carolina (they're looking kinda impressive right now) in an old school AFC West matchup. Lowest rated Super Bowl EVAR, regardless of who makes it.

... and as soon as I say Grossman's in over his head, he throws them right down the field. Panthers still got this locked, though. Although I hope I'm wrong.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

off subject, wtf is up with jimmy johnson's hair this weekend?... is his last name really hotti?

That's the new shit.......... FUCK HAIR[/b]

• ... and as soon as I say Grossman's in over his head, he throws them right down the field. Panthers still got this locked, though. Although I hope I'm wrong.

don't sleep on the monsters of the midway. it aint over yet.

Dang... Peyton Manning at the post game news conference pointing fingers at his line? "I'm trying to be a good teammate, but... we had protection problems" (paraphrased)?

(Not that he was wrong about that revolving door line, though)

• Options

I'd hate to be Mike Vanderjant right now. A 46 yard kick is no gimmie & he's been a consistant performer in the past. I hope he's not crucified. I've heard he's had beef with Manning in the past. It'll be interesting to see what's said in the next few days.

Vanderjagt is one of the biggest assholes in all of sports. I'm glad he missed that shit and looked like he was about to cry.

A few years ago when the Jets were playing the Colts, Vanderjagt was warming up on the field blasting kicks all over the place, aiming for people. He saw my friend who is unfortunately confined to a wheelchair but is a film coach for the Jets sitting in the tunnel watching him kick. So Vanderjagt decides it would be funny to start blasting kicks at my friend sitting in his chair in the tunnel. Fucking asshole.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'd hate to be Mike Vanderjant right now. A 46 yard kick is no gimmie & he's been a consistant performer in the past. I hope he's not crucified. I've heard he's had beef with Manning in the past. It'll be interesting to see what's said in the next few days.

Vanderjagt is one of the biggest assholes in all of sports. I'm glad he missed that shit and looked like he was about to cry.

A few years ago when the Jets were playing the Colts, Vanderjagt was warming up on the field blasting kicks all over the place, aiming for people. He saw my friend who is unfortunately confined to a wheelchair but is a film coach for the Jets sitting in the tunnel watching him kick. So Vanderjagt decides it would be funny to start blasting kicks at my friend sitting in his chair in the tunnel. Fucking asshole.

Yo,

In Canada, Vanderjagt is a minor sports celeb. He used to do talkshows on our version of ESPN. Now that he's cemented his place in the NFL, you see him less often. I bet he'll be in all the papers this week. That's awful what he did to your friend.

• Yo, these game this weekend have been off the chain, I can't wait til next week. Pat's reign is finally over, nice interception return by champ, but what a hit he took a the end of that run, who was that that hit him? Seattle wins, but a Shaun A. had a huge concussion and is ? for next Sunday. Steelers dodged so many bullets and still managed to pull off a win in Indi, I almost cried when Bettis fumbled at the end, but the Vanderjact miss more than made up for it. LOL and Polamalu did intercept that ball. Lastly, Carolina continues to dominate, going into N.Y. now CHI. they cannot be stopped and will do the same in Seattle and will be in the SuperBowl, and will someone please double Steve Smith LOL not, this dude is sick.

• but what a hit he took a the end of that run, who was that that hit him?

That was Ben Watson, 2nd year Tight End for the Pats. He was their first round draft pick in '04, and then missed the last 15 games of his rookie season because of injury. Dude is ill...he'll be a great target for years to come. His 64 yard TD catch against JAX in the first round was crazy. Should have been an 8 yard stop on 3 and 13, ended up 6 points.
    Anyway, sad to see the Pats go out like that, but all things must pass...And, hate to see the Steelers move on, because there is no team in pro sports that I hate more. (I like the Pats for professional reasons, and the Bengals for reasons of loyalty, so I am predisposed to hating the Steelers.)

Either way, great game today. But, the Colts lost by throwing a 12 yard pass on that last 3 and 2. C'mon. 30 seconds left, 25 yards away, best offense in the game, 2 time outs...give it to Edge, pick up 2 yards, call time out and take two more shots at the win. When they started playing for OT and not the win, you knew they were leaving too much to chance.

• the Colts lost by throwing a 12 yard pass on that last 3 and 2.

• Pittsburgh at Denver (BOR-ing)

This is absolute crazy talk!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    Pittsburgh at Denver (BOR-ing)

yeah, plaese explain how this game will be 'bor-ing'

Pittsburgh at Denver (BOR-ing)

yeah, plaese explain how this game will be 'bor-ing'

I hate the Broncos and would rather watch plants grow than watch them play football. I actually like the Steelers, but their style of play is blue collar. It is championship-style football, no doubt- just boring. I am a true soulstrutter, I am very easily bored. Plus they have drab uniforms. Now the Bengals, THAT'S a team that's not boring! They are also sitting at home along with other exciting teams like the Colts, Chiefs, etc.

Come to think of it, ain't too many exciting teams in the NFL these days. Can't wait until T.O. resurfaces with somebody next season.

• Peyton Manning = Dan Marino, destined to never win a super bowl

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I hate the Broncos[/b]

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    haha awesome!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Peyton Manning = Dan Marino, destined to never win a super bowl

Eli will win rings...Peyton will never

Eli will win rings...

• New England is done..

Done for the season, yes - and in ugly fashion...but "done" for next year and beyond? Don't count on it. NE is young, talented and in envious shape regarding the cap. Miami looks good and will only get better - I expect some incredible NE/Miami showdowns over the next few seasons.

Colts are looking like playoff pretenders again. No surprise over here.

Last night's Pats game was hard to watch - 24 points for Denver on turnovers?

More like 24 points off turnovers and some of the worst calls EVAR. Bitch ass refs. 2 of those touchdowns were off bad calls. Oh well, Pats will be back next year. I gotta rep the Stillers for now. Cowher Power!

• Plummer, get ready to say hello to my little friends.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Tony Dungy = Tono Bungay

• Blaming the refs = Tono Bungay

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    boring teams win championships

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    this dude is giving the broncos zero chance to win the super bowl

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2292944

good.

• The Panthers are peaking at the right time......I have had my doubts about Seattle all year and they have proved me wrong on occasions....but I dont think they are "tough" enough to beat Carolina. The Colts were my pick to win it all but got outplayed and out coached yesterday.....

That Pittsburgh @ Denver should be interesting as these two teams are a lot alike....

Im going with Pittsburgh in this one.

I pick the Panthers to win but if Nick Goings doesnt get "something" going they could have a hard time.....Steve Smith should have won MVP.....he is a beast!