Tony Dungy.....

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
still can't win a big game........remember Tampa Bay.......poor dudethe Seahawks are for real....their MVP gets hurt at home,they keep playing,they win.......they didn't fold like the pussy ass Bengals....SEATTLE FOLLS !!! ..GET READY TO BUY SUPER BOWL TICKETSthe Carolina Panthers are going to get killed todayNew England is done..The Jets suck and have no coach..The Bills suck and have no coach..so this means Miami will take over the division next year this Bret Favre drama is disgusting....dude is washed up and he still runs the franchise.....Pittsburgh at Denver.........i'll take PittsburghPittsburgh vs Seattle Super Bowl.........Holmgren vs Cowher......... Champ Bailey GOT BLASTED!!!!...........and he looks like Michael Moorer Nick Harper is playing..... ?!?!??!

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

New England is done..

Done for the season, yes - and in ugly fashion...but "done" for next year and beyond? Don't count on it. NE is young, talented and in envious shape regarding the cap. Miami looks good and will only get better - I expect some incredible NE/Miami showdowns over the next few seasons.

Colts are looking like playoff pretenders again. No surprise over here.

Last night's Pats game was hard to watch - 24 points for Denver on turnovers?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

the Seahawks are for real....their MVP gets hurt at home,they keep playing,they win.......they didn't fold like the pussy ass Bengals....SEATTLE FOLLS !!! ..GET READY TO BUY SUPER BOWL TICKETS

Pittsburgh vs Seattle Super Bowl.........Holmgren vs Cowher.........

You speak the truth doggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Colts ain't done yet. I'd feel better about their chances if they'd gotten a TD instead of that FG, though. Wow. How the F do they come out so flat for this game??? Gotta admit I'm pulling for Dungy, but I ain't mad if PA gets represented in the SB (since the sucky ducky EAGLLLLLLLLLLES were not hannenin' this season).

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    broncos vs panthers

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The Bus is rolling

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    oh damn

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

HO SIT DOWN

HO SIT DOWN

HO SIT DOWN

I DON'T NEED YOU HOES
    JUMPIN ALL AROUND
    LAFFIN IN MY FACE
    KNOCKIN LIQUOR DOWN

etc.

fuck man. this is getting to close

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Pennsylvanians For Dungy

H1>OH SHIT!!!/H1>

H1>OH SHIT!!!
    /H1>

jeezus - this game is outta hand...Bettis...wtf...

that's more like it...nice game, Steelers!

w.o.w.

I am wiped out. Glad I'm not a Colts or Steelers fan right now.... I think I'd be dead at this point.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    paging paren

wow! too fuckin intense

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Best finish to an NFL game I have ever witnessed.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    wow! too fuckin intense

I think I had 20 simultaneous heart attacks when Bettis fumbled at the goal line. Big Ben made literally the game-saving tackle. Jesus fucking Christ on a popsicle stick.

Also, I really hurt my hand punching the wall when they overturned Polamalu's quite clear interception.

But still....

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

STEELERS, BATCHES!!!

Best finish to an NFL game I have ever witnessed.
    without a doubt. i almost shit my pants when bettis fumbled

• wow! too fuckin intense
    Big Ben made literally the game-saving tackle.

with one hand!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    i am a broncos fan but i wont even be upset if the steelers go to the super bowl. just as long as it isnt the colts.. no way they deserved to win this game today.

that interception overruling was x 1000000000

• that kicker looked like straight out of the hotti thread...waxen face, perfect sideburns, litttel earings, slightly juiced up. haha. what a sellout. that shit was soooo wide right. what the fuck happened?????

• i am a broncos fan but i wont even be upset if the steelers go to the super bowl. just as long as it isnt the colts.. no way they deserved to win this game today.

that interception overruling was x 1000000000
    polamalu almost got an indo the very next play

he got robbed

but daaam. first and goal from the 2 and you fuck up?!?!??!?!

• that was crazy... i couldn't have cared less who won or lost, but i was jumping up and down yelling the last couple of minutes

off subject, wtf is up with jimmy johnson's hair this weekend?... is his last name really hotti?

go panthers

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    STEELERS BATCHES!!!

• MAN THAT GAME HAD ME ON SOME OL...

off subject, wtf is up with jimmy johnson's hair this weekend?...

I'm glad someone else noticed. What's the deal?

• Best finish to an NFL game I have ever witnessed.
    without a doubt. i almost shit my pants when bettis fumbled

cosign. nerves are shot. my roomate is from indy. be walking on glass for the next week. Go Stillers!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'd hate to be Mike Vanderjant right now. A 46 yard kick is no gimmie & he's been a consistant performer in the past. I hope he's not crucified. I've heard he's had beef with Manning in the past. It'll be interesting to see what's said in the next few days.

• parenparen 537 Posts

FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!