"FISHSCALE" TRACKLIST

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
On paper, this looks alot better than "Pretty Tony"1. Shakey Dog (prod Lewis Parker)2. Kilos feat. Raekwon (prod MoSS)3. Be Easy (prod Pete Rock)4. Charlie Brown (prod MF Doom)5. Barber Shop (prod Studio Steve)6. Big Girl (prod Ghostface)7. Bricks feat. Biggie and Raekwon (prod Cool & Dre)8. Dawn feat. Capadonna (no producer info)9. Back like that feat. Ne-Yo (prod Xtreme)10. Chunky (prod Pete Rock)11. Wu Joint (prod MF Doom)12. Clips of Doom (prod MF Doom)13. Whip You With A Strap (prod J Dilla)14. Dawn feat. Capadonna & Trife (prod MF Doom)15. Rae & Ghost (no producer info)16. Underwater (prod MF Doom)17. Can Can feat. Shawna & Shareefa (prod Ghostface)18. Crackspot (prod Crack Val)19. Family Affair (prod Pete Rock)

Comments

• When is this coming out?

• drumsdrums 83 Posts
    it sure looks good. but where is that madlib joint?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Feb. RIght?

I cant wait!

hopefully dropped

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

hopefully dropped
    Co-Sign.

I'm glad they got more producers on board. Originally I had heard it was going to be soley Doom, dilla, and pete rock. No more No ID love?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

hopefully dropped

saying

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

hopefully dropped

saying

I hope the shawwna guest spot can compensate for all the mf doom beats.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Y'all see those limited edition ghostface dolls with 14k gold chains?

Y'all see those limited edition ghostface dolls with 14k gold chains?

they out yet?

i must be sleepin!

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Not yet, just curious if people were up on it. I heard it's going to be $500 or some crazy shit

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Not yet, just curious if people were up on it. I heard it's going to be $500 or some crazy shit
    The first run is $500. 1,000 I think are being made. And 2 of those come with a chance to meet the ghost.

Geeze... what would you do with that guy?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    On paper, this looks alot better than "Pretty Tony"

Ehh... I mean, yeah Kilos is that shit... but Cool & Dre? Ne-Yo?

PRETTY TONEY was a spectacular album, it'd be great if this one was better but I wouldn't expect it...

But BIGGIE though?!?!

yeah, i think tracks with biggie nowadays are not a good look.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

but Cool & Dre?

"Hate It or Love It"?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    ... but Cool & Dre?

PRETTY TONEY was a spectacular album, it'd be great if this one was better but I wouldn't expect it...

But BIGGIE though?!?!

I'm not mad at cool and dre -" hate it or love it " anyone? But where's RZA? "Run" was the hottest track on "Pretty Tony".

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

all the mf doom beats.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Too much MF Doom tracks for my taste,i hope he doesn't just recycle some of his old tracks for Ghost.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

but Cool & Dre?

"Hate It or Love It"?

I honestly didn't know that track... I just remember all the weaksauce poor man's Neptunes shit they've done for Terror Squad and others...

I forgot to mention though, the first single is

But the man's dropped suspect singles before...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    This shit looks like it will be FYAH! Ghost is killin' it...

peace.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the three tracks produced by ghostface definitely have to be some next level shit

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Too much MF Doom tracks for my taste,i hope he doesn't just recycle some of his old tracks for Ghost.

From what I understand that's exactly what it is- beats from "Special Herbs".

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the three tracks produced by ghostface definitely have to be THAT REEL SCHITTE[/b]

• Any way you look at it - it looks like it's going to be a solid record.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the three tracks produced by ghostface definitely have to be some next level shit

I kind of suspect that they're going to be soul classics that he's not going to do much of anything to--just let them play through and rap on top.

I kind of suspect that they're going to be soul classics that he's not going to do much of anything to--just let them play through and rap on top.

can't hate. that worked well for him on pretty tony.

• Look out for the Lewis Parker track, he has some serious beats...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

breakfast?

this tracklisting looks fake as hell, all the tiles are on some cliched fanboy shit ("wu shit", "clips of doom"?), "dawn" appears twice, and i highly doubt he's recycling that biggie cut.

this tracklisting looks fake as hell, all the tiles are on some cliched fanboy shit ("wu shit", "clips of doom"?), "dawn" appears twice, and i highly doubt he's recycling that biggie cut.

someboyd got some splaining to do, mr. tonypronetoputtingfakeasfuckinfoontheinnernets!!

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

someboyd got some splaining to do, mr. tonypronetoputtingfakeasfuckinfoontheinnernets!!

check:

http://thefader.com/blog/articles/2006/01/11/tipping-the-scale

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/06-01/12.shtml