Macworld rumors

13»

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh god i really dont need either of those considering i just bought a pc desktop and laptop last year, but i'm kinda fiending.....

• edubedub 715 Posts
    fair enough. thanks! i'll think about it some more.

dude, sport some extra dough and get the new iMac instead

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    wait for rev 2, until they work out all the kinks.....

albeit, since both models are based on previously existing housings, there should be less bugs than previous apple 1st gen releases.

imac g5 & imac intel for now have the same prices, again a bit odd if you ask me.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    fair enough. thanks! i'll think about it some more.

dude, sport some extra dough and get the new iMac instead

Again no card slot options... If you're trying to get all external gear, then I would go the iMac over Mac Mini route.

• Options
    I just made $5K!

Apple stock went up 5.26 today.
    you ain't make shit til ya sell it.

$9500. Profit. On options that I bought yesterday. And sold today. Think different.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I just made $5K!

$9500. Profit. On options that I bought yesterday. And sold today. Think different.

im definitely not going to buy rev a of those new laptops but it's soooooooooooo tempting.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I just made $5K!

NIIIIIIICE!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    no 12" macbook.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I just made $5K!

nicely played.......I should've done it.

$4.81 up by closing I think.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

Dude, I want this soooo bad...I am fiending and there is no way I can afford it...dude..dude....alright, I'll stop geek now.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• WARNING: Serato doesn't support the new intel chips....yet (they are working on it)

As soon as Serato supports the new chips i'm ditching my 500mhz G3 ibook (giving it to wifey) and getting the MacBook.

that magnetic power adapter thing is i've been thru 4 iBook power adapters, broke my display, and had way too many drops do to tugs on the power cord.