GEMM Makeover

twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
What is it about the intarweb that makes people want desperately need to fix what isn't broken?

Comments

• I remember when this happened to Allmusic Guide. Shit is dumb.

• I suddenly can't find anything.

WOOOOO

• It really sucks, ruined my week.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    It really sucks, ruined my week.

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    In 2 weeks they'll most certianly have it changed back.
    It sucks big time but I guess some stoopid layouter convinced them
    that it was the way forward!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i always liked how you could see the sellers name on the 1st search results screen.

:scanning for CMOERER, SOLIDVIPER:

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Don't be searching gemm on some bullshit!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    this may be a good time to come up with some gemm baragins during the confusion.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

What is it about the intarweb that makes people want desperately need to fix what isn't broken?

2006 SITE re:LAUNCH
    Coming February 1st, 2006 -- Soul Strut will have a new look and feel with a promise to bring more content than ever before. There will be no updates until then. Be sure to check out the forums for the daily fix.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

2006 SITE re:LAUNCH
    Coming February 1st, 2006 -- Soul Strut will have a new look and feel with a promise to bring more content than ever before. There will be no updates until then. Be sure to check out the forums for the daily fix.

Stop trying to start beef. Bam-baaaaa-ta won't have it.

I think there's enough interest in a Soulstrut redesign to warrant it. How many people were clamoring for a Gemm redesign?

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    Funny, I've been getting more orders in the past few days. But then again that may have something to do with the fact that I updated my inventory for the first time in about 3 mos.

• Funny, I've been getting more orders in the past few days.