45 boxes...

smallchangesmallchange 202 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I collect 'em, I'm they're a few other headz here that do. signed by Rudy Ray Moore, Hannibal, Nathanial Mayer, and Lonnie Youngblood from some Norton xmas soul showcase a coupla years ago.$??

Comments

• Nice but do you have one of these:

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    nice collection! i think i have two, and they arent even with me.

i do have a few of those Disk-GO-Cases, i store all my beat-up 45s in them.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'll post a pic later. Welcome Back Kotter 45 case is my favorite probably.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    that red & white one is the only one i have. is there a market for these things?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    that red & white one is the only one i have. is there a market for these things?

im sure there is...and if not, soon enough

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

im sure there is...and if not, soon enough
    there should be a "soulstrut factor" graemlin.

Top left case I got from my grandma. Top right one I found at an antique mall. Bottom four I got off ebay. I want to find a psychedelic 12 inch one next.

• $??

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Those are amazing. I always try to pick up 45 totes whenever I see them at garage sales, stores etc. I only found 5 so far. I'll post pictues in a little bit....although they're no welcome back kotter

• nice pieces. I never found 45 boxes anywhere

I want to find a psychedelic 12 inch one next.

already won one on ebay-

• Here are some of mine:

This is corduroy:

odd display with war-scene relief:

Really sturdy and roomy:

Also sturdy:

and the stretched limo of 45 boxes, the 250-holding flight case:

• Nice ones!!!

The ones we have in Sweden is mostly just plain, one-colored boxes and they're called "spisarboxar" since i play a lot of 7"s i use mine a lot and i must say they get a lot of attention from older people who is always nostalgic over them, also i've heard a lot of girls liking them but they think they're "aaaawwwww so cute" and want to use them for putting make up and rice and stuff in them (true stories!!)

/L

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Top left case I got from my grandma. Top right one I found at an antique mall. Bottom four I got off ebay. I want to find a psychedelic 12 inch one next.

I got the one on the top right. The store had two of them I only picked one of them up. At home I keep my 45's in printer paper boxes. They work really well.