cars you DO own

2»

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Chevy Citation??? Best name evar! How come I never saw these in the front of my National Geographics?!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Kind of got this by marriage
    did you get the jeep too?

Yup, still paying for both ($$ and emotionally), but since we're just shacked up, I'll lose the Jeep if I don't play my cards right

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

White though, not silver.

Who says high school teachers can't roll in style!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

2004 Hyundai Elantra GLS...25 miles to the gallon

• My dad lives in Mexico. I should get him to hold one for me incase I ever move there. Yeah right. That's a pipe dream.

You know, what with all the resistance to Americans crossing the border and all.

Yup. On the real, my brother is an illegal immigrant (US Citizen), living in mexico city, born in l.a. He has taken advantage of many services in mexico so it goes both ways.

• Upgraded from a '98 Land Rover Discovery to a 2004 Lexus RX 330. U WILL see me driving this around the beach

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

i used to really want a citation or a chevette, till i realized every one id ever seen was rusting the fuck out

actually ive seen a few really nice chevettes but that probably requires a LOT of not-driving-them

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• damn thats ugly HAHAAA

• 2005 Subaru Legacy GT ... replaced my 1995 Honda Civic that I had since my senior year of high school.

1988 Toyota LandCruiser FJ62 ... Sunday's ride