Psych Records Are Wack!

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Not one good record ever made.... Pure Garbage a waste of Vinyl batches!

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    kiss me

• what i really cant stand is reggae.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude what are you talking about you bought one from me!

• psych is not wack.

and Guzzo's appetite for interracial homo-eroticism is considerably increased this week...

• dude what are you talking about you bought one from me!

I bought it just to make coasters and bowls, you know for Beer and Top Ramen it's the only way I can feel okay about those records....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Haha, excellent. Happy Holidays to the Mango clan!

• Haha, excellent. Happy Holidays to the Mango clan!

Yeah and don't forget to peep out my theme song called Mango's Theme by Mandrill every good hero should have one!

• reskresk 391 Posts
    honestly, i cant get down with a whole lot of psych lp's. when i try to give them a listen this chappelle episode always comes to mind

and i have images of white people dancing to the electric guitar.

Theres a handful i hold on to, but even a lot of the lp's people really say are good (ie Forever Changes), i cant get down with

• everyone,

name your preferred psych joints

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    my favorite psych record is Mad River. it's just so damn dark and brooding. not saying its the Goat, but it's probly my favorite psych lp in my collection

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    everyone,

This week it's.....

• i don't really want to harp on the subject since we already had a lengthy discussion about it - but having just done acid, i think psych would be the last thing i'd want to listen to while tripping. i found softer, non-rhythmic, spacier stuff to be much more satisfying than what comes to mind when i think of psych (distorted-to-hell guitars and general abrasiveness)

maybe i just need to study up on my genres

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    everyone,

Flower traveling band - 21st century schizoid band.

- spidey

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    what i really cant stand is bebop.

• everyone,

This week it's.....

is that the japanese band Far Out? From what I remember, it was spacey sounds very Pink Floydish...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    everyone,

This week it's.....

is that the japanese band Far Out? From what I remember, it was spacey sounds very Pink Floydish...

That's the one.....got on CD....orig is $$$$$$$

• everyone,

This week it's.....

That's the one.....got on CD....orig is $$$$$$$

got one for sale if any needs....

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Send me your unwanted Psych records for free or you're SOFT!

- spidey

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i don't really want to harp on the subject since we already had a lengthy discussion about it - but having just done acid, i think psych would be the last thing i'd want to listen to while tripping. i found softer, non-rhythmic, spacier stuff to be much more satisfying than what comes to mind when i think of psych (distorted-to-hell guitars and general abrasiveness)

my 2 fav acid records:

• i don't really want to harp on the subject since we already had a lengthy discussion about it - but having just done acid, i think psych would be the last thing i'd want to listen to while tripping. i found softer, non-rhythmic, spacier stuff to be much more satisfying than what comes to mind when i think of psych (distorted-to-hell guitars and general abrasiveness)

It's much more fun to make music when you're tripping. It's amazing how it just flows freely

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    During what was shaping up to be the worst experience tripping I had ever had (on mushrooms strangely enough), getting all panicky and even blacking out for a minute, the only thing that snapped me out of it and got me to just chill and listen to the colors, was a Funkadelic album.